Part Six Unconscious

Jimin sat beside Hoseok's hospital bed. He was so tired, after staying awake all that night and half of today. Crying and begging Hoseok to wake up.
But Hoseok was still unconscious, with an air mask covering his mouth. And needles in his hands. A bandage wrapped around his head.
'Hobi.' Jimin whispered. 'Please wake up. I love you.'
No response. Jimin started to cry again. He didn't know how he was able to cry so much. The tears would just not stop.
The door opened, and Jimin hurriedly rubbed at eyes.
'Jimin.'
It was Tae. Jimin glared at him.
'Why are you here? To finish him off? Well, you won't get past me.'
'No, Jimin. I know you don't believe me, but, I swear it wasn't me that attacked him. And I'm here to see how he is.'
'Well,' Jimin snapped. 'As you can see, he's not doing great. So you can go now.'
'When will he wake?'
'I don't know I'm not a fucking doctor!'
'Jimin..' Taehyung sighed. 'Forget it. I will come back later.'
'No, you won't! He doesn't need you!'
Taehtung ignored Jimin as he exited the hospital, wiping away his tears.

  Jimin?' Hoseok whispered.
Jimin was fast asleep in a chair beside the bed.
Hoseok's throat was dry and scratchy.
'Jimin.' He whispered again, trying to force his voice to be louder, but that just made him cough. Which did finally wake Jimin?
'Hobi!' Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hands. 'You're awake. Are you okay?'
'My throat.'
'Oh, you need water. Jimin poured water into a glass on a set of drawers beside the bed. He held it to Hoseok's lips.
'Drink slowly, Hobi.'
After a few small sips Hoseok smiled at Jimin, now his throat felt better.
'What happened to me, Jimin?'
'You got attacked and were unconscious.'
'How long have I been here?'
'Just since last night.'
'Okay. Who attacked me?'
Jimin bit his lip. 'Well, I don't know. When I found you Tae was with you.'
'Tae? Is he here?'
'No, I sent him away.'
'Why?'
'Well,' Jimin sighed. 'It might have been him that attacked you.'
'Oh.' Hoseok blinked. He was sure that it didn't seem correct. There was something else he was confident, but, he just couldn't remember it.
Hoseok groaned in frustration.
'Why am I always forgetting things?!' He pulled at his hair.
'No, Hobi.' Jimin put Hoseok's hands down. 'It's okay. It's not your fault.'
'Yes, it is. I need to know what happened. I can't remember!'
'Hobi, calm down you'll hurt yourself!'
Hoseok started hitting his head as though that would bring back his memory.
'Nurse!' Jimin shouted as he wrestled with Hoseok. 'Hobi, stop it! Nurse help!'