Part Ten Guilt

'Suga!' Hoseok cried.
Suga hugged Hoseok. 'What's wrong?'
'I've done something terrible.'
'Hobi you never do anything bad.'
'Last night, I kissed Tae.'
'Ah, okay.'
'See! It's bad!'
'Yeah pretty bad. How did it happen?'
Hoseok whimpered. 'I was drunk. So stupid! Jimin's going to hate me.'
Suga rubbed Hoseok's back. 'Hobi, no one ever makes good decisions when drunk. It's not your fault. If you were sober, it would never have happened, right?'
'No.' Hoseok said. But he wasn't sure that was true. He must feel something for Taehyung for it to have happened.
'I have to tell Jimin.'
'No, Hobi. It was a mistake. Jimin doesn't need to know. It will crush him.'
'Now I've become the one thing I swore I never would. I'm a cheat.'
'Hobi, it was just a kiss. A kiss that meant nothing. Listen, the party is in a few hours. Go home, have a shower, get yourself ready and forget about it.'
Hoseok wiped his face. He nodded and smiled. 'Okay.' He headed home with his heart heavy with guilt.

The party was already well underway by the time Jungkook and Taehyung arrived.
Taehyung felt nervous about being face to face with all his old friends again. He also felt the guilt come rushing back. Since this building is close to the forest, they all used to hang out at. It is the last place Taehyung wanted to be, but Hoseok is here, and where ever he is at, that is where Taehyung wants to be.
'Wow, Suga did this place up good.' Jungkook marvelled at the pretty lights, the tinsel and the cute rugs that were placed around on the ground.
'Yeah.' Taehyung mumbled. 'Very good.'
'Tae,' Jungkook pleaded. 'Please don't cause trouble tonight.'
'I don't plan to, Kookie. Don't worry.'