Part Fourteen Truth

'Hoseok?' Suga called as he stepped inside. He was using his phone to light the way. He froze. Dead ahead of him was a huge hole. Floorboards had given way to show the actual basement below.
'What the hell?' He peered down the hole, shining his light directly below. His blood ran cold. He had found Hoseok.
'Hoseok!'
Hoseok did not answer. The phone rang again, startling Suga. He slipped and fell, landing on Hoseok.
Hoseok screamed in agony. Suga quickly rolled off of him and stared at his friend in shock. Hoseok's thigh was impaled on a huge nail, his blood-soaked his trousers.
'Hobi.' Suga whispered. 'I'm sorry, Hobi. Let me help you.'
'No!' Hoseok yelped. 'You can't touch it. It kills,, please don't!'
'Okay, okay!' Suga said. He stroked Hoseok's hair with a shaky hand.
'Hoseok!' Namjoon called as he charged into the fake basement above, followed by Jin.
'Wait!' Suga called to them. 'Be careful; the floor is unstable.
'Shit, okay.' Namjoon said. 'Is Hoseok with you? We followed the sound of his phone here.'
'He's here. And he's hurt bad. You need to call an ambulance right now. And probably the fire crew, to get him out. I don't know just send for everyone. But do it now he's lost a lot of blood!'
Namjoon sped out of the building. Waiting impatiently for his phone signal to return. As soon as it did, he called the emergency services.

After what felt like a whole day, the fire crew and ambulance team finally freed Hoseok's leg and quickly transported him and Suga along to the Hospital. The boy's following right behind.

Hoseok was rushed to emergency surgery. Suga had a few minor cuts patched up, and Taehyung had his head bandaged.
Jimin paced the halls crying, with Jin patting his back and trying his best to calm him.
Namjoon spoke to any doctor or nurse he could find asking if any of them knew what state Hoseok was in.
Jungkook grabbed hold of Suga and dragged him out of earshot of the others.
'Suga, I know what you did.'
'I didn't-'
'I saw you hit Tae. It wasn't meant to be Hoseok locked in that room, right?'
Suga looked down at his feet.
'I didn't know the floor was unstable. I just wanted to lock Tae up for a while, to show him what it's like.'
Jungkook scowled. 'And if Hoseok dies! Do you think your pathetic revenge plot will still seem justified?'
'This wasn't supposed to happen!' Suga glared at Jungkook. 'You don't know what it was like for me! None of you cares! You didn't ask me if I was okay!'
'You wanted us to ask what it was like? Suga, I'm pretty sure all of us understand that it was hell for you. We didn't ask because we thought if you wanted to talk about it, then you would have told us!'
'Whatever.' Suga huffed. 'Call me when you know what's happening with Hobi.'
Jungkook's mouth fell open. He watched as Suga stalked out of the Hospital.
'Where's he going?' Taehyung asked.
'How long have you been there?'
'Long enough.' Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. 'Come back to the others. Namjoon says the doctor wants to talk to us.'
'But, suga-'
'Leave him for now. Hobi needs us.'