Part Nine Secret

Taehyung sighed and rolled over on Jungkook's sofa. Kissing Hoseok had made him feel happy and hopeful. It is just a shame that Jimin is in the way.
No, don't think like that. Taehyung scolded himself. I'm not that person anymore. What happened tonight was a happy accident. Jimin does not deserve to be thought of poorly.
After all, he has helped Hoseok carry on. Taehyung told himself. He has Hoseok now, and I must not interfere.
'But, I still want Hoseok.' He whispered.
His phone lit up on the coffee table, and Taehyung reached over for it. He smiled at the text.

Hoseok

How are you?

                                                       Taehyung

           I'm fine. Have you sobered up yet?
           😉

Hoseok

I don't know.
Maybe.

                                                       Taehyung

                     You shouldn't drink so much.
                     You know you can't handle it.

Hoseok

Shut it! 😋
....
I liked it.

                                                       Taehyung

                                  What? The drink?

Hoseok

No...well, yes.
But...
I liked kissing you, Tae.

                                                       Taehyung

                          Hoseok. You're still drunk.
                          Go to sleep.

Hoseok

Goodnight Tae-Tae

                                                       Taehyung

                                           Goodnight Hobi.
                                           💜

Suga woke and stretched in bed. He smiled. Today is New Year's Eve. He had everything planned out perfectly; he just hopes that it will all go according to plan.
He called Jimin and sent him shopping for more supplies. He had already decorated the place but, he wanted it to be extraordinary, so he had to have as many decorations as possible

'Oh, Jimin!' Jungkook opened the door letting Jimin inside.
Last night's antics flashed in Jungkook's mind. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the image.
'Tae, Jimin's here!'
'Are you okay, Kookie?' Jimin laughed. 'You're acting strange.'
'Yeah, I'm great, Jimin. Just excited, I think! Everything is good.'
'Jimin.' Taehyung nodded at Jimin.
Jimin frowned and cleared his throat. Nodding back at Taehyung.
'Hello, Taehyung.'
'Jimin, I need to apologise to you.'
'Alright.'
'Uh, shall I get drinks?' Jungkook broke in. 'Yes, I will do that.' And he sped away into the kitchen.
Taehyung continued. 'I'm sorry for causing you all so much hurt. I don't know how to make it better. But I'm trying.'
'I see.' Jimin said. 'Okay. Jungkook!'
Jungkook peeked around the door. 'What?'
'I came to ask you to drive me to the shops. Suga has sent me shopping.'
'Okay, I can do that. Uh, Tae you stay here.'
Jimin stared at Jungkook suspiciously.
'Kookie, are you still drunk?'
Jungkook laughed. 'No, don't be silly Jimin. I didn't drink that much, remember? We should get going before Suga gets the whip out.'
'Suga has a whip?' Jimin gasped.
'No, Jimin. He doesn't...I don't think he does.'
Taehyung laughed. 'Just go Kookie.'
'Right, yes. Come on, Jiminie. Let's get it!'