Part Fifteen Suga

'He's fine, boys. He's awake now. You can go in and see him.' The doctor smiled at the group as he showed them to Hoseok's room.
'Hobi!' Jimin ran to Hoseok's side. Kissing his hands and then his face.
'Jimin, don't smother him.' Namjoon chuckled.
Jin grabbed Hoseok's hand 'Why do you like scaring us so much!'
Hoseok smiled at his friends. He was holding on to Jimin's and Jin's hands tightly.
'I missed you all. I don't know what happened.'
'We do.' Taehyung said.
Jungkook clenched his fists. ' Yeah, we know exactly what happened.'
Namjoon quickly ushered Taehyung and Jungkook out of the room, sensing trouble.
'What happened guys. And where is Suga?'
Jungkook huffed. 'You probably won't want to see him.'
'Why not?' Namjoon looked to Taehyung since Jungkook was not giving anything up. 'Tae, tell me.'
'Suga...He locked Hobi in that room.'
'What? Why the hell would he do that?'
'He didn't know it was Hobi. He thought it was me.'
Namjoon put his head in his hands. 'Oh my god!. Okay, alright. You two go look after Hoseok. Not a word to anyone about this yet. Understood?'
They both nodded.
'I'll sort this.' Namjoon said and charged out of the Hospital.

'Suga! What the hell have you done?'
Namjoon barged into Suga's house. Suga did not bother to look around. He stayed seated on his sofa, staring at nothing.
'Answer me!'
'What do you want me to say Namjoon?' Suga mumbled. 'That I might have killed my best friend because I can't forget what happened to me?'
Namjoon stood in front of Suga. He gasped when he saw that Suga was crying. He had never seen him cry before. The emotion was something Suga had never shown in front of them.
'Suga, Hoseok is okay. They removed the nail, and he had to have a blood transfusion due to the blood loss. But he's okay.'
Suga looked up at Namjoon. 'He was wearing Tae's coat. I thought it was Tae, not Hoseok. How do I sort this Namjoon? I was so stupid!'
'Suga, what you did was stupid, yes. But, you didn't want to hurt Hoseok. And even though I disagree with your revenge plot...I understand it.'
' it was just darkness all the time Joonie. And so lonely. I hated him so much! I sent the text to Tae from Hoseok's phone. Hobi was so drunk he didn't even notice. And the texts I sent to Tae before he ran away. I sent them to hurt him. And the ones to Hobi because I wanted him to get away from Tae, so he couldn't beat him again. But I almost made Hobi crazy, and now I've hurt him again. What's wrong with me?'
Namjoon crouched down in front of Suga. 'You went through a lot. If you had told us how bad it had affected you, we could have helped. You need to open up to us Suga. We can't read minds.'
'I can.'
Namjoon blinked. 'You can what?'
'Read minds.'
Namjoon chuckled. Suga just stared at him.
'Are you serious?'
'Yes. That's how I knew what you were all doing and where you were. When you read the texts, did you never wonder how I knew things?'
'Suga, that's not possible.'
'But it is. I do it all the time. Right now, you think I have gone mad.'
'Wouldn't anyone wonder that right now, though?'
'Maybe.' Suga shrugged. 'But how did I know about Jimin staying with Hoseok that time? When Tae had to sleep on the sofa. Before he raged and went to Kookie's.'
Namjoon scratched his head, thinking. He could not ignore that Suga did have a good point.
'But,' He said. 'Don't you have to be near someone to read their minds? I mean that's what they say about telepathy, right?'
'Yes, it's true. I was there, always outside looking in. Wherever you all went.'
'Well, that's just creepy.' Namjoon stood up. 'I guess I have no choice but to believe you. I can't find any other explanation for it. Just don't go listening in all the time, please. We all need to have privacy sometimes.'
Suga smiled. 'Got it.'
'Come on.' Namjoon helped Suga to his feet. 'Let's go see Hoseok.'