Part Twelve Lost

Jimin sighed as he checked the time on his phone.
5:00 AM
He hadn't slept since he had got back home at around three.
'Where the hell is he?'
The last time he had seen Hoseok was before they left when he was looking for somewhere to pee.
Jimin was still drunk, but he realised he had not come home with Hoseok. So who was he with? Jimin bit his lip. Not that he does not trust Hoseok but, it does seem odd that Hoseok was not back from a party that Taehyung had also been at.
He called Taehyung's number, hoping he was just paranoid.
'Jimin?' Taehyung answered. His voice is husky as though he had just woken.
'Is Hoseok with you?'
'Why would he be here?'
'Just tell me, Tae.'
'No, he's not.'
Jimin groaned. 'I hope you're telling me the truth. But, if he's not with you then where the hell is he?'
'I swear Jimin. He's not here. I'm with Jungkook. Do you need to ask him?'
'Yes, put him on.'
Slightly hurt that Jimin did not believe him, Tae handed his phone to Jungkook.
'Jimin what's up?'
'Is Hobi there?'
'No, why? Should he be?'
'No. I don't know where he is. He hasn't come home yet. Kookie, where is he? What if something happened to him? What if he's been attacked again?'
'Jimin breath! We'll find him, okay? He might be with the others. I'll call them, okay? Just stay calm.'
'Okay.' He hung up.
'Hobi, please be okay.' He whispered to himself.

Jungkook got off the phone with the others. He slumped himself down on the sofa next to Taehyung. 'Neither of them knows where he is! And now I have to break Jimin's heart more and tell him we've lost his boyfriend.'
Taehyung grabbed his own phone. 'I'll try to call him.'
'Jimin has probably already tried that Tae.'
'Doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying. Wait..' He saw the message from Hoseok. 'When did he send this?'
'What?'
'Hoseok send me a text. Last night.'
'Why didn't you say? What did he send?'
'Kookie, I left my phone here, remember? I've only just seen it now.'
Jungkook snapped. 'Read it!'
'He asked me to meet him in the basement. Kookie, what if he's still there?'
'Why would he stay there if you didn't turn up?'
'Maybe he passed out. You know he was wasted.'
'Let's go! Call the others. We'll pick Jimin up on the way.'