Part Sixteen Blame

'What's wrong?' Namjoon asked.
His friends were now stood outside Hoseok's hospital room.
Taehyung scowled. 'Hobi's parents are here. They wanted us out.'
Jin cut in. 'They are taking him to their home.'
'But why did they kick you out?'
They said that they don't trust us with Hoseok anymore. That all we do is hurt him.'
Jimin huffed. 'Well, we might as well leave. We won't be seeing him anymore.'
Suga glared at Jimin. 'You're just gonna leave your boyfriend?'
'What other choice do I have? They won't let him see us. I can't get near him.' He glared at Taehyung. 'This is all your fault. You should have stayed away like you said you would.  This happened because of you!'
Jungkook stepped in between Jimin and Taehyung.  'Jimin, how can this be Tae's fault? He didn't lock Hobi in that room.'
'Why are you defending him Kookie? Ah I forgot, Taehyung was your best friend right? Well, that's fine. You can stay away from me too.'
'Jimin-'
'No. I don't care what excuses you give for him. He hurt Hobi, and I'm never going to be okay with that.'
'Jimin, it was me.' Suga said. 'I locked Hoseok in that room. I'm the reason he's hurt.'
'Are you serious?' Jimin scowled.
'Yes, I did it.'
'Then you're just as bad as him.' Jimin pointed at Taehyung. 'I don't want to speak to any of you anymore. We promised to protect each other and keep no secrets. You all seem to have forgotten about that. I never forgot!'
The boys watched as Jimin stomped away. They turned to Namjoon. He shrugged. He did not know what to say. He had not expected an outburst like that, especially from shy quiet Jimin.

'Mum stop fussing.' Hoseok groaned as his parents helped him into his old bed.
It had been so long since he had seen his childhood bedroom, everything was still the same, as though he had never grown up and left it behind.
Hoseok's father tucked his son into bed. 'Can we get you anything Hoseok?'
'No. Thank you both, but I'm fine. I just need to sleep.'
'Okay, son.'  He kissed Hoseok's forehead.
Hoseok was shocked. His father had never kissed him before not even when he was a child.
His mother kissed him, too and left the room. His father walked towards the door, then stopped. Without turning to look at His son, he whispered.
'I love you, Hoseok.'
And he left the room closing the door.
Hoseok shook his head. The accident must have shocked his father. They must have thought they were going to lose him.
Hoseok took his phone from his pocket. He stared at his contact list, before finally settling on one.