Enter Ichigo Kurosaki

When Erza and the others found Mikoto, she was still kneeling there, face pale with shock. She was shivering so badly, Erza actually kneeled down and put a hand on her shoulder. "Mikoto?"

Mikoto jumped, she obviously hadn't noticed Erza's arrival...

"What's wrong Mikoto..?" Natsu asked, stepping forward. "Ya look like you've seen a ghost..."

Mikoto's bottom lip quivered...."guys...I think I might be some sort of monster..."

"Mikoto what happened..?" Erza asked gently.

Mikoto just touched a hand to the side of her face fearfully. "The mask....it can't be there...it can't...please tell me it isn't......please..."

Erza embraced Mikoto tightly. "It's okay. We're all here...."

Natsu knealt down too and put a hand on Mikoto's head. "Hey! Cheer up! Ya what everyone says about our guild everytime we go overboard! We're all basically monsters!! Heck Erza's a huge monster!!"

Mikoto smiled slightly. "Never change Natsu...never change.."

"Anyways.." said Erza. "It looks like all we're missing is Gray and Juvia.."

"GRAY!!" Mikoto broke away from Erza. "That's right..I felt their magic energy just a little bit ago..then it just went silent! I think they might have been fighting!!"

Erza nodded and stood up. "We'll approach quickly..if we take the enemy by surprise, we might be able to give the two of them a big advantage..."

Mikoto nodded and got up. It looked like she was going to go fight again....

The moment the word fight entered Mikoto's mind...her heart gave a massive beat, and she felt the strange being with her voice within her....rawring to get out....

"Crap.." Mikoto muttered clutching her face. "So the desire to fight makes you come back huh? Dang it.."

Elli, who had fluttered over to Mikoto, looked worried. "Mikoto! Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine..." Mikoto muttered. "In the meantime...Elli, I need you to take Happy and those hollows to go find Nel..she should be hiding close by...can you do that?"

"Nel's out there!?" Pesche exclaimed. "HOLD ON NEL!! WE ALL KNOW THAT THE SEXY DEMON SHOULD'VE SUPERVISED YOU BETTER!!"

"Would you stop calling me the Sexy Demon already!?" Mikoto growled as she pounded Pesche in the mask with a fist.

"What about Sexy Electric Demon?"

"JUST GO ALREADY!"

As Happy, Elli and the hollows left...Mikoto clutched her face again..feeling fearful. "What's going to happen to me...?"

Lucy was the only one who heard what Mikoto said..she looked at her with concern..but didn't say anything. She knew that whatever Mikoto was dealing with right now...here and now wasn't the time to talk about it...not when there was so much danger going on...

"Alright.." said Erza. "Let's go.."

As Erza made to go, Mikoto suddenly grabbed her arm.."Wait..There's something else....the Espada..they're not obeying the Soul Reapers anymore.."

"What!?"

"I saw Ulquiorra again." Mikoto said. "He mentioned somebody that made that Yammy guy look really scared. I think it was...Asgawrath."

Never before had Mikoto seen Erza's eyes widen with such fear. Everyone else however seemed oblivious. Nicole shrugged while Accelerator just scratched his neck, looking like he wasn't even paying attention to the conversation. Stiyl was the only one besides Erza who got a dark look on his face.