Now or Never

Chapter 15: Now or Never
(A.K.A. A Classic telling your hostage what you're going to do when her boyfriend gets here)
Main Lab
Metal Sonic brought Amy into the main lab. He strapped her to a chair and finished off by putting a piece of silver tape across her mouth.
Eggman walked in, followed by his lackeys, Orbot and Cubot.
"Ah, my dear Amy, Sonic will be along soon." Eggman grinned.
Amy gave him an angry stare.
"Metal Sonic, go and take care of Shadow so Sonic will get here faster." Eggman commanded.
Metal Sonic nodded and took off.
With Sonic and Shadow
"I think we're getting close." Sonic pointed out.
Then, Metal Sonic appeared.
"Sonic, you go ahead and I'll handle Metal Sonic!" Shadow said.
Sonic nodded as Shadow prepared to fight Metal Sonic.
Main Lab
Sonic opened the door to the main lab. It was pitch black.
"Eggman, I know you're here, so come on out and show yourself."
Then, Sonic was punched in the gut, sending him flying back a few feet.
"Ugh, what hit me?" Sonic groaned.
"Ho ho ho, it was me, of course." The lights turned on to reveal Eggman standing right in front of him. He was wearing what looked to be gauntlets on his hands, as well as a jetpack.
"Wha-what are you wearing?" Sonic got to his knees.
"Do you like my new gauntlets? I made them just for you!" Eggman went to punch Sonic again, but Sonic rolled out of the way.
"It'll take more than fancy hand wear to beat me." Sonic wagged his finger.
"That was just a warm up, my dear Sonic."
Eggman then flew over to Sonic and tried to slam down on him, but he rolled out of the way and homing attacked the mad scientist.
"Not bad, hedgehog, but not good enough as long as I have these babies, as well as your girlfriend watching me beat you silly." Eggman smirked as he pulled out the Red, Green, and Cyan Chaos Emeralds.
Then, Amy appeared on the other end of the room, still restrained in the chair, being guarded by Orbot and Cubot.
Sonic's face turned into an angry expression, then a cocky smirk.
"Well, Eggman, are we just gonna sit here, or are we going to battle?"
"I thought you would never ask!" Eggman charged at Sonic. Sonic charged as well as the two began to battle.