Vampire ~ Jonah Marais

NOT EDITED

Jonah's POV

It was dark outside. I stood on the roof of the buildings as I watched Y/N, my girlfriend, walk home from work. She worked at a restaurant. She wore a short skirt with red strips in it and white shoes with her hair up in a messy bun, when earlier it was down in waves.

I know this might sound weird, but I like to watch Y/N. She is my true love. She knows I watch her too, she also knows I'm a vampire and I can protect her.

Of course, she I didn't know I was watching her today because we got into a fight. She thinks I should change her into a vampire and I said no because it would ruin her. She wouldn't be able to have kids and her being her said don't talk to me, but she's just being stubborn.

I jumped to the other roof with a soft thud.

She was listening to music on her phone as I watched her cross into a dark alley.

I jumped to the next roof and continued on.

"Hi, Pretty Lady."
I heard a voice.

I look and see a guy. He was wearing all black and stood in front of Y/N.

"I'm sorry, what?"
She asked.

"I said, hi."
He said.

She looked up and I noticed her face changed.

"Axel."
She gasps.

"Not so tough without your boyfriend, now. Are you?"
He chuckled.

I jumped down in front of her.

"Are you sure about that?"
I said.

"Jonah?"
Y/N asked.

I looked back at her before looking at Axel.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?"
I asked.

"Nope. Just here with your girlfriend."
Axel smirks.

I throw a punch causing Axel to stubble back.

"Your little girlfriend looks delicious in that little outfit of hers. Wouldn't mind if I have a little taste, would you?"
Axel asked.

My hands bawled into a fist as I ran towards him punching him in his stomach before kicking him causing him to fly into a brick wall.

"Don't ever comment on her ever or your dead."
I growled.

Y/N let out sniffles as I threatened him.

"Wouldn't want you to feel insecure when she realizes that I'm a bigger man than you'll ever be."
Axel yells standing up, blood dripping from his nose.

"What are you talking about?"
I asked mad.

"I can give her what she wants. To be a vampire."
Axel hisses.

I looked at Y/N who was crying.

I ran up to Axel and started choking him.

"Leave her out of this..."
I growled.

He let out a low chuckle.

"No matter what happens, you'll end up killing her."
He says.

I break his neck and his lifeless body collapsed to the ground.

Sure, that doesn't kill him. I wasn't trying to. I'm a good person. I don't like killing people.

I turned around to Y/N.

"Wanna get out of here?"
I asked her.

She nods and walks over to me.

She smelt so good like flowers and strawberries. I picked her up, her in my back as I ran to her apartment building. I used my super jump and jumped into her fire escape. It was open so we just walked in.

"Why were you following me?"
Y/N asks.

"Just because we were arguing doesn't mean I'll leave you alone."
I said.

"Thank you for helping me with Axel. I know how much he annoys you."
She said.

I nod and walk up to her.

"Jonah..."
She says.

"What?"
I asked her.

She looked up at me.

"Do you want me?"
She asked.

I grab her cheeks making her look at me.

"Of course I want you. You're my Y/N."
I said.

"But you won't turn me."
She said.

I pulled away and looked down at her.

"Because you deserve a future. You deserve the chance to have kids and to grow old. I didn't have the chance with all the witches and vampire attacks when I turned."
I said.

She nods.

"I just want to be a vampire. I want to love like one and just experience it."
She said.

I looked at her.

"Being a vampire isn't something reversible. It is a permanent thing."
I said.

She nods.

"Don't joke around with it because  the only way I could save you if you were in a life  or death situation is by turning you."
I said.

She nods.

"And I thank you for turning me and protecting me like the good boyfriend you are."
She says hugging me.

Y/N makes me feel like a human. Makes me feel normal.

I may be a vampire, but I would father be a human and spend the rest of my life with Y/N. Making little babies and growing old together. But I don't get that choice.

I only get to fight people away from her. But as long as I protect her with my life, I will continue feeling like a human with her, it's the closest I can get.

***

This one kinda sucked. Kinda rushed.

Kinda not good for me🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ jk

My writing can get better or can get cringier. It just depends on the imagine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Love you guys!
😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️