Insecure ~ Why Don't We

THIS IS A PREFERENCE!

WARNING: SOME OF THESE PREFERENCES WILL BE HARMFUL TO THE MIND SET OF SOME PEOPLE, I WILL PUT A WARNING AT THE BEGINNING IF I THINK IT IS DANGEROUS FOR SOME PEOPLE TO READ!

NOT EDITED

Zach

(WARNING: talk of down grading to self)

You were standing in the dressing room trying on lingerie for your three year anniversary with Zach.

Christina, Gabbie, and Tate all came with you to try on some for themselves and to see you in them.

No matter what, something was showing and it made you uncomfortable.

Your stretch marks were showing, your thighs were touching, your stomach was bigger, so were your boobs.

You stared at yourself in the mirror pointing out all the wrong things on your body, where you couldn't find one good thing.

You had millions of lingerie to try on and each one made you even more uncomfortable.

"You almost done?"
Christina asked.

You sighed.

"Yeah. I'm done."
You said.

You threw on your clothes and exited the dressing room with a hand full of lingerie.

The girls stood in front of you as you put all sets on the return basket.

"You're not getting one?"
Tate asked.

You shook your head.

"None fit good."
You said.

Gabbie looked at me and sighed.

"No, babes. They did fit. You just don't feel comfortable."
Gabbie says.

You look up at her and nod.

"Oh, lovely. You are so gorgeous. You looked amazing in the pink lingerie you showed us."
Tate said.

Christina nods, agreeing.

"I guess I should get it."
You said.

You grab the set and buy it.

You ended up home after lunch were Zach was on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, babe."
Zach says.

"Hey."
You say as you walk upstairs.

You shut the door behind you and take off your shoes.

You look at yourself in the mirror for the hundredth time today.

You noticed that your face was fixing a break out of acne and you were due for a waxing.

You sigh and took off your shirt and pants.

Leaving you in a bra and underwear.

You moved your thigh and watching it jiggle. The sight caused you to gasp for air as tears were building up.

All you could see was stretch marks and chubbiness.

"Love?"
Zach asks.

You turn around and see him at the door.

You cover yourself with your hands.

"No, Zach."
You cry.

He walks up to you.

"What are you doing?"
He asks.

Although he's seen you naked plenty of times, you still got self conscious.