Ex ~ Jonah Marais

REQUEST PLEASE!
All I need is:
-ur name
-the boy/girl (Ex: BoY= Jonah or girl=Tate)
-age
-hair color
-eye color
-what you want to happen

If it's a ship:
-comment ship(ex: Jack and Zach=Jachary)
-and the story plot

              NOT EDITED

"I can't believe you would cheat one me!"
Jonah yells.

"I didn't. That was fucking management!"
You said.

"Leave me the fuck alone."
Jonah said walking into your shared room.

You sat on the couch crying. You didn't know what to do. People think you're cheating on Jonah with your best friend, but your best friend is gay and married.

It had been two hours since Jonah had gone into the bedroom. The dot was cracked open so you opened it seeing Jonah sleeping, cuddling your pillow. You couldn't stand to see him upset at you.

You decided to leave. You couldn't anymore.

You pack your bags and put them into the car and left a note for Jonah.

***

It has been three years later and you were living your best life. You produced songs for celebrities and made friends with most of them. You were best friends with Selena Gomez so it isn't like the boys don't know about you.

You go to the boys concerts when they are in town.

One thing people don't know is that you were pregnant with Jonah's baby. You found out a month after you left him.

He would always text you and call you when one day it stopped. You couldn't help, but feel jealous when you found out he was dating a girl named Tatum.

She was pretty and in one of their videos, Trust Fund Baby.

You were walking through the streets of Hollywood with Selena Gomez and her boy toy Justin Bieber.

(A/N: Selena and Justin = stan, sorry not sorry but Hailey can suck my 10 inch dick☺️)

There was paparazzi following you and taking pictures with you as you guys were heading down to eat something. Once arrived at the restaurant the paparazzi surrounded you guys.

"Yo, Y/N over here."

You being the person you were posed for multiple pictures with a piece sign and smiles.

You waved by to them and walked in being seated.

You were on Instagram and saw that someone DM'd you. You opened it and saw it was a record label.

This is Nick from Hot Records,
We would like to inform you that we would love for you to write a song with some music artists, they will be expecting you around 2pm today,
Dm for you decide not to come,
Nick

You DM'd back.

Hey nick,
I would love to write more music, I'll be there😊

You looked at Selena.

"Hey, I gotta go. I'm meeting with a record label to make a song."
You said.