Good Bye For Now👋

I have made the tough decision on discontinuing this book.

sad boy hours i know. i'm sorry. :((

but i'm gonna be honest, i haven't posted in months and have found love for a different fandom.

now, i'm not sayin that i'm not a fan of why don't we anymore because i am. 100%, for like 3-4 years.. it's been amazing and i'm sure that one of these days i'll pick up the book where it left off, it's not like it's a chapter book and i'm not leaving it off at a cliffhanger.

the fandom i've been getting into is, you guessed it- Dream Team and SMP!

i have found that my life is dedicated to them twenty four seven and that i want to write books about DreamNotFound and a Karl book or a Sapnap book or something like that. i just want to write books that i'm in love with and i'm not in love with this book.

the title will be chapped to discontinued but that doesn't mean forever. one of these days when i feel like writing for a little, i'll post something. my plan was to make it to 50 but i'm honestly bored and can't write. i legit had an idea for jack that dealt with secret santa from the beginning of december and now we're almost half way through january. it was getting to the point that i probably wouldn't have posted it until next christmas.. sad but the truth.

now, you don't have to leave. you can check out my other books and watch over my account until i post a part of my DNF book or imagines.

if you only read wdw books, check out my wdw reading list, there are lots of books there.

anyways, hope everyone had a good day and love y'all.

Love You Guys!
😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️