Big Plans ~ Why Don't We

This is a group one, but she is dating Zach because daddy Zach deserves love❤️ and not Kay or Jay or whatever the fuck her name is😛

NOT EDITED

You were home alone with Tate, Gabbie, and Christina. The boys were out doing stuff at the studio and getting dinner.

You guys noticed that they dropped their new song dropped and decided to have a little dance party.

You hooked up the blue tooth speakers to your phone and blasted the song.

You were all wearing your boyfriends shirts and long socks skurrting around the living room.

"Work all day, work all night, might not get no sleep tonight."
You guys sang.

"Baby can you stay up? We can talk, we can dance. No matter the circumstance."

You were twisting around the room listening the Christina song Corbyn's part.

You were dancing around when Zach's part came on.

You stopped and gasped with the girls.

"Is that Zach?"
Gabbie asked.

"Puberty hit him."
Tate said.

"Yeah. He sounds so good."
You said.

"I got real big plans baby, for you and me. So love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be. So take a chance take a Chance on me."
You listened to him sing through the speaker.

Your manz sounded so good and you loved it. You loved how he had grown in two years from being a high school drop out to this. Along with the boys also.

You came back to reality as Jack sang his high note which left you dead.

"MY EARS HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH JACK!"
You screamed. Gabbie joined you.

The song ended and you decided to play it again.

"I GOT REAL BIG PLANS BABY, FOR YOU AND ME! SO LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM AND WHO IM GONNA BE! SO TAKE A CHANCE TAKE A CHANCE ON ME!"
You yelled standing on the couch as you danced around.

Tate was singing Jonah's part along with Christina singing Corbyn's part, everyone acting as if they were in a music video.

Gabbie did a good high not presentation and you were very shocked.

You replayed the song over and over gain learning the all the words now and listening to it for the four time.

You were shouting the words with the girls, you didn't even hear the door shut.

You jumped from the couch dancing around with Gabbie and Tate while Christina sang Corbyn's part.

You guys heard a throat clear and saw the boys.

You shut off the song and looked at him.

"Our beautiful girls dancing to our song in our clothes."
Jonah said wrapping his arms around Tate.

"I'm here, baby."
Jack said to Gabbie.

"Hey, Bean."
Christina said hugging Corbyn.

"I love having you shouting."
Zach whispered in my ear smirking.

"Only you, baby, only you."
You said.

Daniel watched form the side lines and groaned.

"And once again, I feel single."
He pouted.

You walked over to Daniel and hugged him.

"You have us, Dani boi."
You said.

Daniel wrapped his arms around your back and smiled.

"Thanks, sis."
He said.

You pulled away and turn on the music and turned it down a few.

"Wanna dance with us?"
You asked the boys.

"Why, of course."
Jack said.

There the boys joined you in your small dance party.

***
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR NEW SONG! I've heard it so many times, I never get tired.

I decided to make this an imagine for all because it's an all thing.

I'm sorry it's short.

Also: a Jack Avery imagine will be posted soon I'm almost done.

Love you guys!
😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️