Chapter 1

"Why can't I just stay here" I started pacing back and forth piling things into my suitcase. Looking around for more essentials to put in my carry on, I hurried to my mom side.

"Sweetheart you can't stay here forever" My mom insured me as I let out a little groan. I frustrated with my life already, why would I make it worse?

"Dad! Tell mom she's crazy!" I yelled across the room, hoping my dad will peek his head out somewhere and support me.

"Your mom has a point. And plus you're staying with Jungkook and his band members you'll be fine." His remarked had my eye's roll.

"But Jungkook and I are just friends and we talk. I don't need to move in with him." A little smile appears on my mom's face.

What was that smile for?

"Well..." Dad came out of the kitchen with a spatula "I think it's better for you to move in with Jungkook, there are things you need to learn for him." I stared at the clock.

"Mom..." I nudged her.

"SUGAR-MUFFINS WE'RE LATE"

"I KNOW" I responded. I quickly rushed to my suitcase and zipped it up. Grabbed my carry on and headed towards the door. "Grab the keys mom!"

*

"I know it's beautiful" I nudged Jungkook as while I rolled my eyes.

"Cocky much? How can a person like you live here?" I asked him in a playful tone. He was my best friend since day one. Seriously, our hard work brought him here.

"Duh I'm talented" Giving me a smirk, he looked down and placing his hand between his thighs. He seemed more uncomfortable than usual. He is a shy kid when it comes with girls or anyone that he likes. He's cute sometimes but there are times he is a crackhead.

"Mhm," I replied. The door to the car opened, realizing we arrived at the dorms

"Let go meet my members." Jungkook lead me out of the vehicle. When we got there I was amazed the building was beautiful. It was a complex but the building itself was breathing taking. It was like a fancy hotel where the president would come and visit for vacation. Jungkook unlocked the door with his fingerprint and the door opened to 5 men.

"I'm Taehyung! Call me Tae!" A boy with a box like a smile jumped right into my face. I got startled for a bit but smiled back. I felt a grip onto the back of my shirt, Jungkook tugging on me.

"Get off of her. I know she's the first girl who entered our dorm but you shouldn't be up on her face" Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"I know I know. You told me this a least a hundred times" Taehyung rolled his eyes then backed away by taking a few steps backward

"Good now do it." Jungkook lead me out of the hallway into a much more open spaced area. I looked around.

"Hey, sweetie. Name Namjoon. The leader of Bangtan. Nice to meet you." I smiled. Namjoon brought out a hand and I reached for it to give it a little shake. My eyes moved away from the person in front of me to the one next to the Joonie guy.

"I'm your hope. you're my hope. Name J-hope. Nice to meet you baby girl." The brown haired boy came forward and introduced himself. It felt weird at first, a weird intro but he was cute.

"Worldwide handsome Jin. Hello, Mel" Then I turned to the boy next to him.

"Jimin" he smiled until I couldn't see his eyes. How cute. Jungkook grip on my shirt gotten stronger and he pulled me back a bit. I diverted my attention to the five men waiting for my introduction.

"Nice to meet you all. I could tell Jungkook talked about me a bit. Jin called me by my name."

I paused a bit I took the time to look around.

"Wait aren't there seven members," I asked

"Correct sweetie. One of our members isn't here cause-" Namjoon spotlight was taken away.

" He's in the studio tonight." Jungkook outburst has grabbed everyone's attention. Jin noticed the awkwardness that was growing so he decided to step in.

"Let's make food while he's gone. I'm hungry." Jin laid back and rubbed his tummy.

"Jin hyung! You just ate." Jimin scolded by smacking him in his shoulder

"You're point Jimin." Jin fired back. I moved to Jungkook and leaned in closer to him in order for him to hear but the other can't.

"I want to unpack," I whispered into his ear. He rubbed my back and nodded. "I can't tell if you're telling me to wait or you're going to help." Jungkook smiled.

"I'll help you." He whispered back. "Guys I'll have Mel unpack her stuff before we have Jin's second dinner." The boy's nodded and Jungkook went to the front to fetch my stuff.

"I'll show you to your room." The blonde hair boy said. I nodded and he leads me upstairs to a hallway to three doors. "Here you go." He pointed to the door on the left. The only door to the left.

"Here you go" Jungkook came behind me and walked passed me to my room. He unlocked it and kicked it open. "Are you coming or just going to stand there?" He asked as he titled his head to the side.

"I'm coming." I rushed to the younger side and went inside of the dark room. "Where's the switch?" Jungkook threw my suitcase and carry on and it landed peacefully on the bed. He walked towards me and flipped the switch. As the lights turned on I jumped on my bed. "If you need anything my room is down the hall. Yoongi hyung is next door by the way -Good luck."

Okay.

"This might not be so bad"

*

I jolted out of bed to Taehyung leaning on the frame of the door and smiling.

"How could you? I was sleeping for god's sake!?!?" I looked at Tae, who's still smiling like an idiot.

"Jungkook told me you're a sleeper like our Yoongi hyung so, of course, I had to wake you up princess," Tae said as walking towards me. I swear he was an angel when I walked through the door yesterday. At least I got to rest, but I'll be better if I wasn't interrupted.

"Hey how about we go out today. Jungkook told us about how you loved poems and songwriting when you were younger. What about I show you around our building." Taehyung showing me a box smile.

I hesitated for a moment. Jungkook has been talking about me a lot. I understand that I'm his childhood friend because of parents connections but I feel like he's sharing them with his member's because all of them has a strong connection. Back then Jungkook never shared anything to anyone unless it was me. It was hard to open him up and when he said he wanted to be a singer, his parents didn't believe him or believe in him.

But I did. I'm the one who sent him to Seoul. I wrote songs for him to sing when he became a singer. Believe it or not, I helped him write 'begin' for the 'wing' album and it's dedicated to his hyungs.

"Sure. Why not" I looked towards Tae. He smiled of course.

"Good. Get ready. we can get breakfast on the way. When we get there, I will introduce you to Yoongi hyung and he might teach you a few things about songwriting." I just nodded my head.

Taehyung left the room, closing the door behind him. I signed.

Here we go.

A/N

So this is our first time writing a story like this. Yes, OUR It's made by two people. Well, mostly Jazzy I kinda just help edit. I'm Ari.
enjoy:)'