Chapter 20

"You're my very first true love."  

I kept my movements still. Looking at Yoongi, sitting up in his bed, while I'm standing at least 5 meters away from him. My heart couldn't take the number of emotions that was processing in my body. Should hate him or should I love him? I couldn't reach a conclusion. 

"Mel...Come here."

I turned around to see Jin, panting and giving me a finger motion to come towards him. He seems exasperation, about Yoongi, Me and Us.

"Mel...I'm not saying it a third time...Come over HERE!"

I turned back to see Yoongi. His hands were clasped in his lap while staring at Jin. He had no emotions, no feelings at all. He was just a blank surface. He was just yelling and crying his emotions out of him and now, he saw Jin, He refused to show weakness or a strength.

I felt my arm being tugged. I turned around to Jin as he pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind him. I took a few steps following Jin but came to a stop.

"I'm staying with him."

"There's no 'him' for you to stay with Mel."

His grip just gotten stronger. He pulled me and I kept my feet moving but I'll stop once in a while to piss him off. All the nurses and doctors would give me concerning looks but moved on since they had a job to do and not worry that much about me.

"Jin I have to stay. I speak English! Remember we are still In the city, we need an English speaker by Yoongi side!"

"I already called Namjoon. He's packing his stuff and going to sleep with Yoongi as he does his work. We're going to L.A next week. Yoongi should be out by tomorrow or the following day."

"But-"

"No buts Mel. Pack your stuff once we get to the hotel. We are leaving to L.A before Namjoon, manger, and Yoongi."

"I-"

Jin stopped his tracks causing me to run into him from behind.

"Mel, just listen. If I hear another word coming out of your mouth, I will send you back to Korea."

I swallowed hard.

He adjusted his hand on my wrist and rushed to the parking lot. He opened the door for me and pushed me into the back seat inconsonant. I lifted my head up to see Jin buckle my seat belt, and shut and locked the door. He climbed into the driver's seat and started the car. I leaned my head on the window and calmly sang to myself. 

"Quiet."

"I refuse to be Jin."

He pulled up on the side of the road and stopped the car.

"Why don't you listen to me?"

"Jin, I understand how you care for Yoongi safety, I do too, But please let us both calm down and process things. You can't force something to happen and hope that something happens as you expected. You can't predict the future, and I know I can't. Now just, please drive, I'm tired and need some sort of break away from all of this."

I heard the engine run again and I closed my eyes, hoping I could gain some sleep before the trip to the other side of the country.

A/N

GRAMMYS TODAY AND IM SO HYPED.

Yet, I'm in tears because I'm so proud of them. For me it's been, five years by their side and now I know there are millions of ARMY's supporting BTS including me and Ari.

I purple you!