Chapter 15

"Sir he's out."

I Looked at the man who came out the operation room. It was the doctor.

"How is he?" Namjoon asked.

"He had a lot of blood loss but we were able to fix that problem."

I spaced out. Hearing that he was going to be standing and performing on his two feet was good new to me.

I smiled. Jungkook pulled me closer then let go of me.

I looked up to him and he smiled as well.

But there was to check first.

"Excuse me, but when and where do we get to see him." The doctor eyes wondered to me.

"He's in the recovery room. The anesthesia shouldn't last the long from now. He will wake up soon. It could be today or in two days the max."

I nodded.

"He is able to have visitors once we place him in a room. There would be an extra bed in the room, so if one of you could stay and sleep during his stay, It would be perfectly fine. Since he is a foreigner, I recommend one of you stay with him. At least one who speaks English or Spanish. And the paperwork will have to be done by his guardian"

"Okay, I'm his band mate  and there is no other related people here, so I will get the paperwork done." I looked at Namjoon.

"Okay, once we get him in the room, on the day he will get discharge, The nurses will provide the paperwork."

"Okay thank you."

"Just doing my job miss."

He took off, leaving me, Namjoon, and  confused Jungkook.

I sat back down and leaned my head on Jungkook again. Namjoon sat next to me and leaned forward and placed his head in his hands while his elbows, are supporting him, leaned on his knees.

"He's going to fine."

I patted Namjoon on the back. He glanced at me and then looked back down.

"I know he is, but I think we have to cancel a concert for Yoongi to rest Mel. I'm not worried about Yoongi anymore, after the doc came out. I need to focus on ARMY and our careers."

"I understand." I sighed

Namjoon leaned back and looked up to the ceiling.

"Don't stress yourself Hyung. Remember, you have 5- no 6 people, Including Mel, to help you."

Namjoon smiled at Jungkook statement.

"Well if I need to get the work done I'll stay at the hotel. But we need someone who speaks English."

I Raised my hand

"Oh sorry, I forgot about you Mel. You can stay with Yoongi and I'll have Jin stay too."

I put my hand down and nodded.

"What about me?"

Jungkook gave Namjoon puppy doll eyes. I giggled.

"There's only one bed and one couch. Only Two people will stay. Jin's the oldest so he should stay."

"Fine."

Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Still showing his puppy doll eye's to Namjoon.

"You're still not staying."

*

*

*

I looked at the mirror. My make up was smudged.

Mascara was under my eyes, looking like I have the darkest circles and my lipstick was smudged around the corner of my lips.

I looked at the bag of clothing Jin got me and grabbed it to see what's inside.

Sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. I looked under it and saw a pair of fluffy socks, a pair of underwear, and a oversized shirt.

The clothes were brand new. The tags were still on it.

I stepped out the bathroom, with the clothes on, seeing Yoongi connected to his IV and Jin staring at him.

Jin was wearing different clothing also. Sweatpants and a long sleeved  shirt with a V neck.

"I'm guessing you didn't know my size so you shopped in the men's section for me."

I caught Jin attention and he turned his body to me.

"Yea, I got you new underwear also. I asked Jungkook hoping he will know, and he did, surprisingly, but while I was getting my clothes, I decided to have you wear mens clothing while I in the section. Plus women clothing are more expensive than men's."

"True."

I took a seat across from Yoongi bedI just stared at him. He was sleeping on a hospital bed with wires and tubes connected to him.

He got into this mess because of my stupid mistake.

I knew I should step into the fight. But He was being punched over and over again.

But I did let him save me while I was checking if he was okay.

Ironic.

"Go to the bed Mel. I'll take the couch."

"No, I'm small enough to fit the couch. you should take it. Plus you got me clothes and drove a lot today. You should have the proper rest."

"Mel-"

"Jin just take it."

I walked to the couch and laid down.

I pulled the sheets over me and closed my eyes.

"You're right you're small enough."

I opened to my eyes looking at Jin's world wide handsome face.

He carried my bridal style and carried me to Yoongi bed.

He placed me down and and grabbed extra sheets to put over me and yoongi. I turned to my side and saw Yoongi perfectly sleeping with his head wrapped in bandages.

I looked at him while I was laying on my side.

"So you do like him."

I threw my pillow at Jin, who was laughing.

He threw my pillow back to me and wiped his 'tears' from all the laughter.

"Don't make me go over there!"

"Fine , fine, I won't judge anymore. Will not until you two marry."

I blushed and laid back down, facing away from Jin.

 I closed my eyes to sleep.