Chapter 24

"Yoongi? Jae Hwa?"

I looked between both of them, back and forth.

"Mel, can we have a word?"

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Good."

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom. He threw my body towards the sinks and slammed the door shut. I jumped a bit. She reached into her purse and grabbed a lipstick and leaned towards the mirror.

"Go ahead and use the toilet."

She looked at me through the mirror. I nodded my head and went to the stall far away from Jae Hwa. I did my business and washed my hands. I stepped out and Jae Hwa was in front of me. Standing with her hand on her hip and a piece of paper in the other hand.

"Here, take a look."

I took the packet out of her hands and flipped through the pages. Pictures, pictures, and pictures. Tears were swelling, threating to fall.

"W-Where d-did you g-get the-"

"My parents gave them to me. I was asked to be a witness of the crime you so-called-brother did to me."

She leaned in closer, towards me.

"Or at least that's what other people think."

I covered my eyes. My brother didn't do anything wrong. I looked dead into her eyes.

"You did this?!"

"Maybe...Maybe not."

She threw her hands in the air took a few steps back, turning her body away from me. I took a roll of toilet paper and threw it at the killer's head. She stopped her tracks. She turned her whole body, facing me, with a smirk on her face.

"Do you want me to get rid of another Song?"

"I'll like to see you try?"

"Gladly."

She charged forward to me, I moved to the side a bit and let Jae Hwa fall a bit forward, I pushed her into the stall and locked it behind me. I grabbed the paper and stuffed it into my pants, I grabbed Jae Hwa purse and went to the door. 

It was locked. She locked it.

"MEL I WILL KILL YOU!"

She is actually smart. A place that has no cameras. Good thing I used the bathroom before this or else I would have pissed myself. I looked down to what was in my hands to help me...Leave this place. Her purse strap has ink on it.

 That's it. I went to the door again and banged on the door. I looked at what-

"SONG MEL."

I turned around, I could see Jae Hwa trying to climb over the stall wall. I banged on the door once more. I looked at my phone. I've been gone for more than 10 minutes. Jin should be looking for me. I dialed his number but then my phone turned off. Damn it. It died.

I heard a fall.

Jae Hwa finally reached the other side of the stall and her eyes were killing me.

"You have 3 seconds to hand everything to me. If not, I will kill you,"

I gulped.

"1..."

My eye diverted to the door.

"2..."

I placed my hands on the knob.

"3..."

I felt shaking. Not from me from...

I moved to the side and the door came collapsing down. I saw a figure run up to and then many men with guns in their hands. I heard screams and I kept on coughing. The dust and shit that was in the air were ruining my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I felt a fabric wrap around my face and a hand behind my back leading me out the room.

"Mel, are you okay? Are you hurt? Anywhere? What's in your hands?"

"I-I'm okay."

"Come one, Jin already fixed the problem."

"Problem?"

"Let's just go."

"Yoongi."

"Yea what is it?"

"nevermind"