Chapter 17

"I Love You, Song Mel"

I walked into the bathroom. My heart was beating so fast.

Did he just say that? How?

I leaned my head on the door, closed my eyes and smiled. Even if, without looking at the mirror I knew my cheeks were some sort of red or pinkiness color.

 Holding my the bag of extra clothes in my hand. I changed into my clothing.

Yoongi Pov:

I can't believe I said that. I said I love you to her. I did it. I finally did it.

 I smiled to myself.

I laid back down on the bed and raised my hand to my face. 

It was hot.

"Oh Min Yoongi, what did you do?"

I looked over to the side and saw Jin shaking his head with his arms crossed in front of his chest and his legs crossed also.

"You heard me. Didn't you?"

"Sadly yes but it was a good thing."

"How?"

"Yoongi, remember what and who you are. Who said you are allowed to date the poor girl? That wasn't part of his deal, you know? It-"

" Put us in danger I know." 

I looked up at the ceiling.

"Then why? Why would you fall in love with the target?"

"I couldn't help it Hyung. She was...A person who has a place in my heart."

"Yoongi, You're not listening to me, you ungrateful little child. It can kill her..."

"No, It can't"

"Yes, It can...Did you read the contract?"

"I-I didn't.."

"You are really something Yoongi. Well, as stated in the contract. 'anyone dares to intrude with the subjects, who are included in a mission, will face difficulties, including death' I'm taking a guess you never touched the contract but signed it."

I nodded.

"Yoongi, you can't just say I love you to her. Even if she's Jungkook childhood friend, we still need the truth, of her brother."

"But he said he committed the crime. Mel's the witness, also her parents. We can ask them and attend the trial and then we're done."

"Yoongi, we're talking about your best friend here."

I sat up and faced Jin.

"So what? Her brother killed my only and best friend. I want Mel. I want her. I don't care about her past anymore. I just want and I need her."

"Then what about Jae Hwa?"

I opened my mouth but nothing.

" Do you love the idea of your first love was forced to sleep with Mel's older brother?"

"S-She's nothing to me anymore."

"Lie."

"It's the truth!"

"There's another lie. You are still not over her."

I felt my whole body burn up. The reason why I agreed to this was to get back at the Song family and there sins.

Mel was part of them. She was one of them.

"Yoongi, get it straight. You date the Song's one and only daughter. One, how would you face your punishments? Two, Those men like a few days ago will keep coming at you like before if you don't pay them what is needed. Lastly three, How would Mel's parents accept the fact that you killed their son. Had the police proven that he commit suicide but who was it really behind the curtains Yoongi? Last time I checked It was you. I want you to be with the girl, I wanna help every way possible. But this is your problem. I'm here for you but remember there's a limit."

"Hyung..."

I felt tears running down my face, the blood in my body heated up, and my body has stiffened.

He wasn't wrong. I did it all. I was just cleaning up my mess for my best friend and for myself.

I don't know what to do

Jin stood up and made his way out the room. He patted my back and then I heard the door close.

I sighed. I needed fresh air.

Mel's Pov:

I looked in the mirror for the last time.

I opened the bathroom door to nobody in the room.

"Where the heck did you go?"

I made my way to Jin side of the room and saw that he wasn't sleeping anymore. I was alone in the room. All by myself.

I grabbed my phone to contact Taehyung and tell him to come over at the hospital and watch over Yoongi while I did some errands.

I looked through my contacts and saw missed calls and text messages from Mark. I forgot that I turned off his notifications while I was at the dinner, I forgot to turn them back on.

I called him.

"Sorry-"

"You're sorry? We have something so Important miss. It includes your family and yourself."

"Okay...Go ahead explain."

"Your brother didn't kill himself."

"H-H-He didn't kill h-h-himself."

I cover my mouth with my hands.

"Yea...We found records of his dead body, he didn't strangle himself. The marks and the scanning of the room, ect...there's a high possibility that he had help for him to reach his death."

"O-Oh my goodness..."

"There's something that needs to be done by the one and only you baby girl."

I swallowed hard.

"I will send you more information, I already sent you your paycheck but if you get this one, I'll pay for anything you need and I'll double your paycheck. The police had trouble figuring the killer of your brother but if you find some sort of person who did this, alert me. Just one simple detail and evidence, you get your money and get rid of the person who harmed your family the most."

"O-O-Okay."

"Talk later princess."

He hung up.