Chapter 10

"So this is your work"

I turned around to see Yoongi. Standing there smirking. I forgot to close the door and lock it when Jungkook told me he couldn't find Jae Hwa. Yoongi is a smart man, but I have to play with him, his mind, and body. If I could.

"Why so silent?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Want to explain why I see you talking to Jungkook through that 'thing' in your ear and you have four computers that seems to be recording cams or so." I shook my head.

"Why not?" Yoongi made my way to me. He leaned his body against the closet, looking me straight in the eye. His face was emotionless, it would have been easy to trick him if he something on his face so I can read it, but there was nothing.

"It's a new game. Jungkook and I found it and you can play it only with two people. One plays as a detective and the other work behind the scenes. Like camera work and all." I smiled. 

He nodded his head.

He pulled a chair next to me and sat as his eyes are glued to the screens. 

"I want to watch this game of yours."

I pressed on the 'talk' button. so Jungkook could hear me.

"Well, Yoongi you might be here a while because this game uses real life time. It's like you are a actually detective. Not to mention Jungkook here, is struggling and It might be awhile for him to back in the game." I pointed at the cameras. A figure stands in the corner holding his hand on his ear. I pointed at the figure.

"See, this is Jungkook character, right now he's supposed be looking for the target. He is hiding in the corner."

Yoongi nodded his head. He leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees and placed his head between his hand while staring intensively at the screen.

Jungkook Pov:

I made my way to the corner of the hallway. I was waiting for Mel respond but nothing. I kept saying her name over and over again. I looked around for a camera. I waved to it, hopping see might see it through her screens. 

A beeping noise was entering in my ear.

  " Well, Yoongi you might be here a while because this game uses real life time. It's like you are a actually detective. Not to mention Jungkook here, is struggling and It might be awhile for him to back in the game."  Yoongi must have found the stuff in her room

I placed my hand on my ear to follow Mel idea to convince Yoongi. I stood still, to look like a character. Then I saw her Jae Hwa. She was getting out of the Girls bathroom. That's why Mel couldn't find her. There's no cameras there. It gave me idea.

I needed a pen and a rubber band. I moved my hand to the back of my pants and went inside the pockets to find something like a rubber band. I had to act slowly, Yoongi was still there. I can still hear Mel explaining the 'game' to him. I grabbed Mel hair tie from the pockets and turned around, so I can face the wall, I quickly took the pen from the front of my pocket, I stole from the front desk at the hotel. I took the ink cartridge and broke the ended of it so it leaks out the black ink. I took the hair tie to use a sling shot. I made my way to the women's bathroom and hid in the corner. I turned to my side and aimed for Jae Hwa purse. The cartridge his the edge of her purse and the ink spread all over her dress. Nice.

"Jungkook?"

I went through the window and took of my suit. It was 3 in the morning and I had practice around noon. I had enough time to sleep. I jumped in the shower, getting rid of the ink all over my hands. I threw away the suit and kept a reminder on my phone to buy a new one. I looked for my clothes in the closet but there was nothing.

 I check on the side of the bed and still nothing. With only a towel wrapped around my waist I made my way to Mel's room. She had my suit case. I told her to bring it to my room when I left but I guess she forgot. 

I knocked on her door and called her phone. She picked up her phone

"Kookie what's up?" I could tell she just woke up. He voice was a bit raspy. Her morning voice.

"Can you open your door?" She hung up.

I was waiting in front of her door. Wet from the shower and only a towel around my waist. The door slowly opened to a Mel. Her messy hair, light dark circle under her eyes and only a over sized jacket covering her body.

"I need my clothes princess." She left the door, and I used my hand to stop it from closing all the way. I let myself in and saw Yoongi sleeping in her bed. 

"Here-"

"What's he doing here?" My eyes are still focused on the sleeping man in her bed.

"He fell asleep while I was talking to him. Be quiet. He might be a sleeper but he has the ability to wake up." I took the suitcase out of her hand and she pushed me out the door. I went to my room. I closed the door behind me and signed. 

Guess he's the one for her.