Chapter 4

I asked Yoongi to meet me at the cafe. It's been a week after the incident. I still had the note or letter. I hoping to return it to him but I can't find the courage to do so. Jae Hwa. I felt like I heard it before but I can't lay my finger on it.

"Hey" I jolted my head up to see who was speaking to me.

"Oh hello Taehyung" He smiled and took a seat in front of me.

"How's it going with songwriting?" I hummed an okay.

"It's good." I looked up to see the clock on the wall.

1:46.

"What's the matter, Mel?" I turned back to Taehyung.

"I was supposed to meet with Yoongi for lunch but He hasn't shown yet." I smiled a bit so Taehyung won't worry about me. I was in the cafe for over an hour. I told Yoongi to meet me at the cafe down the street at 12:30. I showed up on time and waited, but no sign of him.

"Since I'm done with work, How about we go on a little date. I'll pay." I laughed a bit.

"Sure Tae. I can drive." He nodded his head and grabbed my hand while walking towards the exit. Taehyung held my hand the whole time when looking for something to do. He had a hoodie over his head and a mask on. He changes his hair color yesterday which means not many people will recognize him. We walked around till Taehyung saw a park for us to hang out at. We sat on the benches and I looked towards Tae. He had his head back and eye's closed. He must have been tired after practice. My phone vibrated. I started getting text messages.

Mark: Hey princess. This is the last day.

 Mel: Ik...I wanna do it

Mark: Yay. I'll send you the address tonight and the information.

I signed.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked me. he sat up straight and looked into my eyes.

"It's nothing important. Just made plans for tonight that's all."

"With who?" I knew I had to lie to him.

"Just a friend. I haven't seen her in a long time. I met her recently but it was for a few minutes. So we are hanging out tonight." My voice sounded like it was about to break. It's not my first time lying but my gut feeling told me something was off with that statement. He clicked his tongue and nodded his head.

"Well let's start walking and have so fun." I hummed a 'sure' and got up and followed Taehyung. 

*

"Thanks for the day Taehyung. It was nice." We were in the living room and Tae and I had to go to our separate ways for the night.

"I had fun on our little date, Mel. Wanna do this again some other time?" I gave him a light nod then we both said goodnight and I headed to my room. I got into my room and turned on the lights. I almost screamed at the first thing I saw in my room. Yoongi. I ignored him and walked into the bathroom and washed up and change my clothes. I got out and saw Yoongi reading a book he probably got from my bookshelves. I made my way towards him till I heard my phone ring. I widen my eyes when I saw the callers ID. Sugar-muffins. I'm doomed. I looked at Yoongi.

"Get out."

He just nodded his head. That was too easy. making his way out the room he dropped something. I bend down to grab it once he closed the door all the way. It was a small piece of paper. With an address. It was the same address as the club I was supposed to take my mission. I shrugged it off and got ready for the night. 

Mark gave me information about the woman. A 22-year-old woman. Name? Jae Hwa. I was surprised too. After the information was given to me, she has a husband and lived in Korea for 18 years then left to study in France for 4 years. She just got back about a month ago. She stole money from a man named Christopher In France. About 4 million in U.S currency. About 2 weeks ago she held Mark's dad money. About 12 Million. She has been mentioned in Many runs and hit incidents but never properly paid her crimes. Not bad. I thought this would be worse but she sounds really easy to handle. She sounds better than the other people I had to deal with.

A black dress. Bright lipstick. Comfortable heels. Hair up into a bun. I was ready to take this plan into my hands.

"Going out?" I heard his voice near the door. I giggled.

"Yea. Another mission. Wanna join?" I could see Jungkook smirk across the room.

"Nah I'm good. But be home before the sun rises. Don't want the others to find out." Jungkook points out.

"Do you think Jin might have his night cravings?" I asked.

"Maybe. IF he does, we restocked the ice cream so he won't go out to buy any more. He would be in the movie room, which on the other side of the house." I gave him an 'okay' sign and smiled. He did the same.

"Also text me when you are on the way here. Let's say ten minutes before you walk through the gates. Also, make sure you have your tracker on your earrings too."

"I know" He smiled as he put down his okay sign and gave me a thumbs up with his other hand.

"Well good luck."

I nodded. He walked out. Well, let's do this.

*

The loud music kills my ears. It's been a while since I did something like this but damn It hurts. I looked around for Jae Hwa.

"Hey. Wanna drink. It's on me baby girl." I smirked and walked away till he grabbed my hand.

"Let go, sir," I said.

"No, you're an attractive woman. I'm not giving you up princess." I rolled my eyes and forced myself out of his grip. He grabbed me by my waist. I was really bothered by this point. I punched him in the face, kicked him in his area, and walked away. I stopped midway once I saw my target. Jae Hwa. I walked up to her.

"Hey! Do you remember me?" I smiled at her. She looked confused a bit then broke into a smile

"Ah I remember, you're the girl from the bus. Mel!" I nodded my head.

Let's just deal with it tonight..