Chapter 8

Music was playing in my ears. It was a beautiful voice. A voice as a angel.

...

This voice made me cry, laugh, and it embarrassed a bit.

It was Yoongi and Hoseok singing.

We were at stage rehearsal and the boys were opening stage specials. I took a seat at the front row with a bag of popcorn in my hands.

I couldn't miss this.

Yoongi and Hoseok were singing their hearts out and it made me cry from laughter. I turned around to see the other boys struggling to keep their tears running down their face and Namjoon, looking disappointed.

"Did you guys see that. It was amazing!" I couldn't hear Yoongi at all over the laughter happening behind me. It was Jungkook and Jimin turn to do 'their stuff'. Honestly I knew the 2 boys will do better than Yoongi and Hoseok. I got up from my seat, leaving my popcorn behind and grabbed a water bottle on my way to the stage. I went to Hoseok and Yoongi and handed each a bottle. I watched as they gain their energy back.

"Here" Yoongi handed me his towel. I gave him a confused look and grabbed the towel out of his hands. I saw Jungkook and Jimin ready to preform so I took the boys hand and dragged them to down the stage and sat them down near my seat.

Jungkook and Jimin preformed a sexy song perfect for them. I turned my body to see Namjoon looking at the boys as if their were his sons. I giggled at the thought of that.

"Mel" I looked at Yoongi. Onced I faced him he was looking at me. Our faces inchs away. I raised my brow.

"Yes Yoongi?" he placed his hand on my thigh and traveled up to my arm.  He slowly traveled back down my arm, reaching for my hand, and grabbed the towel out of my hand.

He leaned back on his seat and started wiping sweat off of his face. Hoseok grabbed my hand and made me face him slowly. Once I saw Hoseok face he pointed at Taehyung, whose on stage waving his hand in the air, trying to capture  my attention.

I rasied out of my seat and headed towards Teahyung direction.

I was heading to the boys dressing room. I made my way to the door, about to knock until the door open to a man. He pulled me in the room, closed the door behind me, then harsly pushed me against the closed door, locking me between his arms.

"What are you-"

"Quiet baby, they mighy hear us."

"Taehyung. Theres no one here and everyone is out on the stage."

He came closer to me. Our lips centimeters apart. Our noses touching and our eyes locked into one another.

He smirked.

"They might come running if they hear you scream my name."

I rolled my eyes in mukish.

"Mhm. What happens when you scream my name. Tae tae."

"I dare you to-"

"MEL!"

I stomped on his foot then kicked in his area. I ran to the couch and ducked behind it. I started laughing when I saw Taehyung fall to the ground covering his little area, whining in pain.

The door opened harshly. It hit Taehyung in the butt as he was on the ground.

"What the he-"

"Hey oppa!" I smiled at Jin who is standing at the door in confusion.

"Don't worry about him. He was being a perv early so I defened myself."

Jin made his way over Taehyung to me. He sat on the couch watching Taehyung as he still whines In  pain. I could tell Jin was smiling as he watched Taehyung covering his area and his butt.

"Hyung-"

Jungkook came in running and tripping over taehyung. Jin and I started laughing even more.

"You both are clumsy as hell."

"Jimin language!" Jin pointed out as the other boys came in to see the show that was happening in the dressing room.

"What happened in here?"

"Just defending myself. Why would you guys let a perverted person run around the area." I pointed at Taehyung.

"Nevermined then." I giggled at Namjoon statement.

"I'm not a pervert you guys."

"Yea but you were hitting on someone who has a boyfriend." I looked at Yoongi confused.

"I have a boyfriend?"

"Wait do you have one or not Mel?"

I was about to say no. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"It's me" Jungkook answered.