Chapter 22

Will I really lose the one job that paid me and a job where I can be myself? I won't get to tease and cuss at Mark anymore. I won't risk my life to those in need. I won't get out of the house, or country anymore for a special reason. I won't get to plan out my mission's anymore. I won't be a detective anymore.

For some reason, I was happy I was released from the job but part of me will miss it. I worked hard for 3 years. Jungkook and I did it together but turned out everyone in the group was a detective. They used me.

They used me...

"Mel, Jungkook and I will switch seats again."

He took off the blanket off his lap and got up and proceed to find Jungkook and his old seat. I sighed and looked out the window again. I shut my eyes closed and wanted the fight to already end.

Yoongi Pov:

I need her. Right now. I felt my heart drop once Jin pulled and dragged her out of the room. She really was my medicine, I need a small dose of her and I will feel so much better. I laid back onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking out of all the people I fell in love with her.

I blinked a few times. Hoping it was a dream. I want to wake up next to her. My hands around her body. To see her beautiful smile and tell her 'I love you' and 'you're my true love' once again, over and over again till I get bored. I know for a fact I will never get bored. I love her. I need her. I want her eyes, her lips, her touch. I wanted her.

"How are you feeling Mr. genius?"

"Not good Namjoon."

"Hyung? You seem so off."

"Really? It is true."

"I called you genius, shouldn't you be...Bragging about it?"

"Yea, Yea, whatever."

I scoffed and looked away from where Namjoon was standing.

"What happened this time?"

"She left."

"Who?"

"Mel. I want her here with me. Even if I'm staying for another day or two...I just want her here."

"Hyung...You fell in love..."

"I get it! I did. I really did."

"How about we just stay for tonight and we will leave early tomorrow morning. It's just a 7-hour flight. "

"Namjoon..."

"Would you rather stay here for two days?"

"No."

"So we are leaving in the morning."

The nurses came in. It was my check up, they had to measure my blood pressure and make sure I didn't have a fever. Namjoon went up to the main nurse and started talking with her. I sighed and laid down on the bed. As the nurses were doing their thing I just stared at the ceiling. What is she doing right now? How did she find all that information? What happened?

"We will be out of here at 6 am in the morning. Get a flight at 7 and we are in LA around 2 or 3."

"Okay."

I closed my eyes. Thinking, and picturing about her face. I wished to see her once again but I knew I couldn't.

Mel Pov:

I sat back in the chair. Looking at my phone scrolling down pictures of Yoongi. Him at the red carpet, selfies, and times where BTS won awards. That man, who has a gummy smile, is a spy? He knew about me from the very start and decided to use me for his purposes, to manipulate me just to collect evidence for my brother's death. I know he felt guilty about leaving the case opened but it was my responsibility. My job was to discover my brother and why he killed himself. One of the main reason why I became a detective, and now I lost the opportunity. I had Jin and Yoongi do my dirty work without me knowing.

I got up and started walking around, pacing around the hotel room. My head was in a cloud and I just wanted a break. The guys are at practice and I couldn't find any communication with Namjoon or Yoongi which is a disappointment. I need a distracted, from all this drama. From everything.