Kabanata 17

"GRAY!" galit kong tawag rito matapos umuwi ang mag-asawang Zane at Indigo.

He turned to me and his bored look faced me.

"Why the hell did you say that!" I shouted at him

His expression changes instantly into an expressionless one.

"What?" He releases those words like ice, so cold.

I step my foot near him and look up at him with my eyes visible with madness.

"The thing about us having a baby!" I said while looking into his deep brown eyes who are currently penetrating my inner system.

His expression is blank, I can't determine what is his current thoughts.

"We're married, Scarlet Aurora. Having a baby is not a big thing. Creating a family is top on the list of our bird nest since we're married, that should be a normal thing for us. You as my wife and my self for being your husband." My heart instantly beat fast at what he said. "We're both healthy, having a baby is not a problem. I have good genes" He added making my cheeks flush.

"Not a big thing?! For me, it's a big thing, Gray. I'm on the stage of building up my career. A child is the last thing I wanted for now!" I said as my chest goes up and down.

Biglang lumamig ang paligid dahil sa katahimikan ni Gray. Nakatitig ito sa akin na tila hindi sya makapaniwala sa aking sinasabi. That what I just said is a ridiculous thing. That I'm being ludicrous.

"So..." I meet his gaze but a glint of madness crosses his eyes

"Career?" he smiled, a sarcastic one. He step an inch of me almost crossing the distance of us, he look down at me and his face got nearer to mine.

"Scarlet Aurora? I'm impressed that you're building up you're career and neglect the idea of having a baby in your womb." his sarcastic and dangerous voice sends shivers to my spine and gave me goosebumps.

His lips stop at my ears.

"Fuck your Career, Scarlet Aurora. I can give you everything you wanted even if that causes the entire world we're living at." his words got my body cold at my standpoint as realization hit me up.

So stupid of me for saying those to him, what a selfish gal I am.

I gasped when he pulled me closer and bit my earlobe giving me desire.

"Gray!" I stop him but he's just so hard and keeps on continuing and what he's doing.

"Your tongue flicks so much that it's making me angry, You need a punishment"His husky voice whispers in my ears

"Ohh," I whimper when his hands inserted at my pajamas and touch my most sensitive part.

He lick my earlobe planted kisses on my cheeks and kiss my lips.

"Gray," I tried to push him ngunit tila wala itong narinig at nagpatuloy lamang sa ginawa nito.

His hands go to my butt and lift me making my legs wrap around his waist.

He cornered my lips giving me a demanding and open-mouthed kiss. He pressed my buttcheeks and slightly slap it.

"You're waking up the beast in me, Scarlet Aurora." His husky voice make me aroused more.

Without any inhibitions, I answered his kisses with equal intensity.

I'm lost, his touch made my body and system respond to it automatically.

He carries me along the way to our room while we were making out.

The soft fabric of the mattress touches my back as Gray positions above me.