Please. [angst]

[Y/N] = your name
[Y/F/F] = your favorite flowers

----

8:54 PM

'Hey; you've reached Jason, leave a message after the beep.'

But she didn't leave a message. She was too... angry? Sad? She didn't know.

[Y/N] has been waiting at Gotham Park for hours. She and Jason were supposed to meet up at 6:30.

She sighed, putting her head in her hands before she heard heavy breathing, and the smell of [Y/F/F] behind her. [Y/N] quickly turned around, and was greeted with a out-of-breath Jason.

"Hey," Jason finally said. "I- I know what you're about to say, but I'm sorry. Something came up," he explained.

[Y/N] just kept on nodding. "Okay," she replied.

"Y- you're not m- mad?"

"No, I'm not."

"Why..?"

"Because I'm breaking up with you."

That's when Jason's heart shattered. He stood there, stiff, the boquet of [Y/F/F] falling to the ground. He stared at you, tears coming out of his eyes.

"[Y- Y/N], babe, please d- don't l- leave me," he sobbed, falling to his knees and holding her hands.

"Please, I'm b- begging you!" he practically screamed. "Please."

[Y/N] sighed. "We can't keep on doing this Jason," she looked down at him, and he looked up at her. "This is what? The fifth time this month? And your reason is always 'something came up' . I honestly don't even know anymore if you're lying or not." There were no tears in her eyes, none at all.

She then let go of Jason's rough and calloused hands. "I-," she said, taking a deep breath in before letting it out. "I'll move out of the apartment. I'll pack my stuff tonight. I'll be out by tomorrow morning."

With that, she finally walked away.