Chapter 8

Dean would lie if he'd say his night wasn't amazing. Jonah was a real beast in bed... Unbelievable he was a virgin! He opened his eyes, only to find the teen wrapped up in his arms. He smiled, remembering all the great things he had done to the boy. Dean slowly stretched out, turning over and stepping out of his bed. Jonah groaned at the loss of contact, making Dean chuckle a bit. He put on a long, loose silk robe and walked down the stairs to his bathroom.

Jonah, on the other hand, realised he wasn't in his own bed. He opened his eyes, recognizing the room instantly. Memories started flowing back to him and a blush spread across his face. He really did it... With Dean! He quietly cursed his inner dragon for making him that way. Yet, he didn't regret it. He forced himself out of the soft warm bed and searched Dean's heartbeat. He couldn't have gotten far, right? 

He remembered the words he had spoken at the very beginning, the words that made his body go crazy with lust and he didn't even know why. But that didn't change the fact they now had a deal. Friends with benefits, fuckbuddies, no strings attached. And whatever happens, their friendship would survive. They'd just departementalise, divide their lives in different parts and separate them from each other. It's not like they hadn't been doing that already...

"Well hello there sunshine" Dean joked, smirking at Jonah's presence. "Wanna shower with me~?". Dean let his robe drop to the ground, showing his fully naked and muscular body. Jonah blushed and instantly looked away. "I-I uh I t-think I-I better g-go before a-anyone notices...". "Oh come on, it'll just be 10 minutes" Dean stated, turning the water on. "Please~"

The two ended up singing dramatic Disney duets in the shower for almost an hour... 

Jonah scanned the city with his eyes from the top of a building. He was now out as the Dragon-Man, or how they wanted to call him. He still thought it was the most stupid name ever but if you think about it than every superhero name in stupid. 

Iron Man, a man made of iron. Spider-Man, literary the same as what they did to him, an animal added by man. Same with Batman. Aquaman, guess what? Water? No... Cough, sarcasm. There really are a lot of 'men' out there, aren't there? Anyway, that didn't mean he wouldn't protect the city he loved and grew up in.

He heard an alarm going off in the distance. It was only a few blocks away. Time to get some action. He spread his wings and took off, flying with a speed only he could reach. Only seconds later he arrived at the scene. A robbery, how typical. Three men, one holding a gun towards the cashier, demanding all the money. Other two keeping the hostages under control, also with guns.

"Didn't your parents teach you it's bad to steal?" Jonah asked, making all heads turn his way. "Dragon-Man!" the woman behind the counter exclaimed, making Jonah cringe. Yep, that's me, Dragon-Man... The man instantly pointed the gun at me and the woman dove behind the counter, searching for cover.

"Hey, hey, hey, pointing a gun at me now? I just came to join the party!" Jonah exclaimed, striking the gun out of his hand with his tail. He grabbed it and shot the man in the leg instantly. Nowhere he could cause major damage, just unable to flee. The other two opened fire at him immediately, not that it was of much use.

Jonah wrapped himself up in his wings, making the bullets bounce off him. It did hurt though, but not as much as getting shot. When they were out of ammo, Jonah opened up again. "Seriously, did none of your parents taught you any manners?". He tackled one with his tail and smashed the other one unconcious. He smacked the first one in the face with his tail a few times, making sure he'd be out cold as well.

"Y-you saved us!" a teenage girl shouted happily. "It's what I do, ma'am" Jonah simply shrugged, not wanting to get more credit than he deserved. He did robberies like this almost every day, it was standard routine. A small boy walked up to him, amazement in his eyes. "C-can I get your autograph m-mister Dragon-Man?" he asked nervously. Adorable!

"Of course kid" Jonah smiled, kneeling down to his height. Wait, what is my autograph exactly? Jonah bit his lip as he made something up along the way. It kinda looked like a doodle of a tail with a flame on top. Good enough. "Here you go. What's your name?" he asked. "Michael". "Well you were very brave just now Michael, don't ever forget that"

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and his eyes widened. This was his work phone... "I have to go" Jonah stated, opening his wings and flying out. He landed on a nearby building, picking up the phone. "Hello with Jonah Adams from Davis Industries, how can I help you?" he asked in his instant perfect costumer voice.

"Wrong number" a deep voice muttered before disconnecting. Jonah frowned, putting the phone away again. Strange. He checked the time and sighed, time to go home... He did have school tomorrow.

Argh, how Dean hated superheroes... He turned off the TV, disgusted by that so called Dragon-Man, still DM for short, still ridiculous and absolutely moronic. But the city accepted him as their hero, even if it was just a masked, winged vigilante... He sighed, staring at the ceiling. Not yet, tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow...