Chapter 10: Blissful Uncertainties

Through it all, obstacles are meant to be broken.

Mawile, Espeon, and Pikachu fell asleep in the middle of receiving their spa treatment, keeping their eyes sealed like guardians of a hidden treasure. Mienshao takes note of the fatigue that the trio, and motions Lopunny to pick out a set of three Wamtel Sweet Almond Oil bottles to prepare for the second phase of their continent-renowned treatment.

"All the sets are on the second shelf, yeah?"

"Indeed. I did some restocking around the salon last Friday, so there should be a good amount of bottle sets in place."

"Oh, I see them now. Got one of 'em."

"Thanks. It's a good job we have them squared away since those three are napping just now."

"Oh, really? That helps a lot. Then again, I can imagine how tired they must be from the altercation they were thrown into. It feels unfair to me, ya know?"

"Even so, the Mayor believed in them. You need to remember that, while we could have taken care of the Human Killers ourselves, Noctowl did not want to make any hasty decision that would cost an unnecessary number of lives. He's our leader for a reason."

"Well, you're right on that. That actually makes me remember our days as a Rescue Team; many Pokémon don't really think about their impact anymore, but Rescue Teams still form a part of who we are, don't cha?"

"It has been quite a while. This town felt the most homely whenever we first arrived here to complete a mission the Mayor hired us for. Ever since that day, I felt that you and I had a deeper purpose to fulfill other than simply saving Pokémon for money. That nostalgia always resurfaces no matter the time and place."

"You bet. Oh yeah, help me out with the beds, will ya?"

"Sure thing."

Setting up three massage beds with a Pecha fragrance candle next to each one, Lopunny gives Mienshao a nod of confirmation for the start of the second phase. The Mistress cracks her fingers and head, reloading all of her martial arts-based massage techniques into her mind while carrying each sleeping body to the beds. She chuckles when noting Pikachu's position in particular, as he appeared to roll into a thick donut with long sprinkles on yellow icing. Mienshao figured that under his narcissistic, angry exterior was a quiet and lonely heart who endured a never ending barrage of hardships in a quest to seek the simple end goal of survival.

After getting to position, she proceeds to Espeon's bed to begin the second phase with the Queen of Arashiyama. Placing her hands on the queen's back, Mienshao arranges her fur on top of the rear side of Espeon's neck. As soon as she applies pressure on the regal body, a small squeal escapes the confinements of Espeon's mouth, followed by a rush of ecstasy which ended up awakening her.

"Your Majesty, you know better than lewdly expressing your pleasure in front of an audience. I did disrupt your slumber, but please don't do such things around other Pokémon, especially the younger ones..."

"Aww, my bad, Mienshao. It's just that your massages are so heavenly I can't help but let out a surge of ecstasy. They're that good!"

"Good grief. So much for a royal figure."

Moments after the burst of blazing ecstasy, Pikachu grudgingly opens his eyes to protest Espeon's reaction.