5

Elle

"He's your problem now"

We stepped out of Shawn's car and was immediately greeted by Daniel. Daniel and I go way back. We were close friends and some thought that we were dating, even thought it never got to that.

"Welcome Elle. Mi casa su casa"he said engulfing me in a hug.  He glared at Shawn as if he was trying to remember something.

"This is Shawn" I said breaking that awkward glare. "Nice to meet you" Shawn said holding out his hand.
Dan gave me a confused look.

"I'm assuming you're not from here. Here brother we don't shake hands. We drink together" Dan said placing his hand behind Shawn's back and leading him inside. I followed behind them and was instantly welcomed by Lisa.

"You finally made it" she said hugging me. "You started drinking without me?" I said pouting noticing the red cup in her hand.

"Sorry. But this shit is good. I heard Dan stole it from his dad" Lisa said.

Always with the gossip

"I saw Shawn entering with Dan" she said.

"Yeah he's fitting in. Should I look out for him or leave him be?" I asked as I made my way to the bar.

"I don't know. He's your problem now" she said shrugging and walking away.

Typical Lisa

||||||||||||

Shawn

As we walked into Dan's house, the strong smell of alcohol and smoke hit my nose. This was going to be a long night.

I got lost in the crowd of dancing drunk people. I skimmed the placing hoping that I would find Elle but no luck. Suddenly, I heard a tap on my shoulders and turned around.

"Looking for someone?" Elle said with a smirk on her face. I sighed in relief.

"You actually. I don't know anyone else here" I said. I noticed a small smile forming on her face.

She was beautiful

Couldn't understand how a beautiful girl asked me to join her to a party.

Maybe it's one of her games?

She grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "I'm guessing you're not drinking" she said. I nodded.

"Great. So you can take me home tonight"

||||||||||||||||||||

The night seemed to pass by very slowly. Elle continuously danced on the dance work, a couple of guys checking her out while she swayed her hips back and forth. I couldn't help but feel tense as heat rose up to my head.

I looked around me to maybe familiarize myself with the environment I was in, but all I could see were flashing lights and Lisa Blake glaring into my soul. She looked pissed off for some reason.

I kept my gaze onto Elle and made sure she came to no harm. After a couple of hours, I became quite bored and decided to head home. I walked to the dancefloor, grabbed Elle's hand and without hesitation, I dragged her to my car.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||