17

Elle

"Not to crush your ego little man, but I wasn't crushing on you, you're not my type"

I was shaking

I was nervous

My heart flattered when I heard the doorbell and I froze. I never felt this way before. Before I really didn't care about other people's emotions but this time it's different.

Shawn changed me

For good

But this only means that I'm risking getting hurt or hurt someone so special to me.

|||||||||||

Alex went to answer the front door because I was trying to contain myself.
I heard my sister greet them and soon I heard the all too familiar voice echoing along the corridor, getting closer by every step.

The door flung open and I could feel the heat rising up to my head.

I was sweating.

My eyes locked with Shawn's.

Silence fell throughout the room.

"I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone" Alex said as she left the room creating more tension around us.

So much for being a matchmaker.

Shawn took a step closer to me. I could hear his heavy breathing as he walked closer to me.

"So?"he asked breaking the silence.

"So?" I replied as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Can I not make this awkward and turn it into a funny scenario?" Shawn asked as he smiled at me.

Gosh I love this kid

"Sure go ahead Shawnito" I said chuckling  at him being an idiot.

He got on knee and grabbed my phone charger.

"Elle Marie Thompson, from the moment I saw you I hated you, really you were a bitch. But then, I met the real you, the kind hearted sweet Elle who can still be a bitch but anyways... Elle would you do the honor of being my girlfriend before Alex craps her pants?" He asked.

"Yes Shawn I will marry you" I said laughing as he wrapped my phone charger around my finger.

"Oh my god" we heard Alex from behind the door squealing.

Idiot.

We both burst into laughter and Shawn stood up and embraced me into a tight hug.

"You're amazing Shawn" I whispered.

"You're amazing too Elle" he replied as he leaned in and kissed me for the second time. Only this time it was more passionate and no awkwardness was present.

I was falling hard, falling for Shawn Mendes.

The guy nobody knew about

Eventually Alex burst into the room.

"You know we heard you right?"I told her as I sat onto my bed. She shrugged.

"Can I say something random?" Shawn asked while he looked at both of us smiling non stop.

"Go ahead loverboy" Alex said.

"Am I the only one who thought Alex had a crush on me?" Shawn asked.

"No you're not" I replied laughing.

Alex crossed her arms as she glared at both of us.

"Not to crush your ego little man, but no I wasn't crushing on you, you're not my type" She replied sassily.

Oof

Shawn acted as if he was taken aback.

"Then what is your type beautiful?" Shawn asked sarcastically.

"Women Shawn. I like women" she replied.

"What?!" Shawn and I both said in sync.

"When were you going to tell us that you were lesbian. I mean Alex that's a huge deal" I said.

She shrugged.

"I haven't told anyone really, except for my older sister. I'm still trying to process it I guess. But it's not a big deal really"she said.

"What? You must be joking Alex. It is a big deal and the fact that you kept it from us. I'm going to find you a hot girlfriend"Shawn said.

"Yes we are" I said agreeing with my boyfriend.

Gosh that is something new that I have to get used to.

It feels weird but special at the same time.

"Enough about my sexuality, it's getting awkward. Anyways what movie are we going to watch?"Alex muttered as she got ahold of the TV remote.

"Frozen"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||