12

Elle

"I look like a mess"

I woke up to the sound of an acoustic guitar slowly playing softly in the background. I opened my eyes and took a quick glimpse of my surroundings, until I realised where I was.

I stood up from bed and yawned softly while trying to wake myself up.

"Goodmorning sleepy head"I heard Shawn say. I looked over to him and shot him a death glare.

I wasn't a really morning person

He made his way over to me and hopped on the bed next to me.

The sun shone through the window which made his face literally glow. His smile beaming all over the place.

"Not to rush you or anything but school starts in 30 minutes" he muttered.

Then it hit me.

"What?"I blurted. I started to panic. I had no clothes and looked like a mess.

"I need to get home fast Shawn, I have no clean clothes with me"I said leaping out of the bed.

"Hey hey hey don't panic"Shawn said trying to make the situation better.

"You can wear one of my shirts and borrow one of Aaliyah's trousers. I'm sure she won't mind"he said standing up.

"You sure it's okay?"I asked while running my hand through my hair while trying to fix it.

He nodded to reassure me.

I quickly made my way to his bathroom and stripped  from my clothes. Meanwhile, Shawn brought me the clothes and I managed to get myself ready in a few minutes.

"Ugh Shawn I look like a mess"I groaned as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

He immediately shot me a confused look and snorted. "I think you look wonderful. You really rock in my sweater", he said grinning.

I shrugged and exited the restroom.

"We kind of have a problem though" Shawn muttered from behind me.

What now?

I turned over to him and sighed.

"Mum doesn't know you're here"he said worried.

"Oh no problem. I'll just slide down the window"I said as I quickly hurried to the window and made myself down.

Suddenly, I slipped and fell hard onto the ground, probably spraining my knee.

"Shit" Shawn cursed from his room as I heard him making his way quickly downstairs.

"Bye mum"

He made his way over to me and helped me get back onto my feet.

"Can you walk El?"he asked as I held onto him.

My leg was in unbearable pain, I could barely move it.  "I can't move it Shawn, I think it's sprained or something"I muttered in pain.

In a blink of an eye I felt Shawn grab me and carry me to his jeep as he sped to school....

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||