8

Shawn

"You are really judgemental Mendes"

2 days later

So.....

Elle and I became friends. I first thought it was a mistake making friends with your crush, but I quoted something Elle constantly says "you only live once".

After my ridiculous confession near the ladies' bathroom, Elle and I straightened things out between us. Yesterday, we spent lunch together.

I showed her my favourite spot, backstage. I always eat my lunch backstage in the theatre hall as it is peaceful and silent. Elle decided to join me and we quite enjoyed it.

I also learnt that she is obsessed with peanut butter. The girl eats way too much peanut butter.

Despite our different natures, me being the shy and unsociable guy, and her being the wild, outrageous girl that everyone seems to associate with trouble, I think that we will still get along well.

||||||||||||||

As the fourth bell rang, I noticed Elle making her way towards me so that we walk to Spanish class together.

"English is so boring" she huffed.

I nodded in agreement.

"So do you want to do something today? Maybe hangout a bit? I don't know" I said.

She stopped walking and looked at me. A huge grin plastered on he'd beautiful face.

"Is Shawn Mendes asking me to hang out? The guy who two days ago was sitting alone in a corner?" She said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Now answer me before I regret saying that" I said chuckling.

"Sure. Where are we going to meet?" She asked happily.

"My house after school? We can go there right after." I said.

She nodded.

"It's a date" she said giving me a smirk.

I gave her a confused look.

"Calm your balls Mendes. It's a friendly date" she said while nudging my arm playfully.

|||||||||||||||||

School finishes*

I waited for Elle in the parking area. After a while she arrived all sweaty.

"Wow you look exhausted" I said as I admired her.

Her skin was glowing

Her hair was messy yet still beautifully set.

"Yeah I just ran about 5 times around the school yard" she said trying to catch her breathe.

I signaled her to follow me and we walked to get into my car.

"Nice Jeep" she said looking around.

"Thanks" I replied while switching on the radio.

"Do you like rap or pop-?" I asked.

"You are really judgemental Mendes. Just because I'm considered as " wild " doesn't mean I listen to shit music"she said giggling.

I put my hands up in the air. "Sorry, we don't really know much about each other" I said.

"Well for starters... I like soft rock and classic music. Total opposites but anyways, and I really dislike rap music." She said as I turned on the car ignition.....

"Put on some Ed Sheeran"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||