14

Elle

"How am I even friends with you?"

It was finally physical training time. I made my way over to the bleachers and looked over to Ms Blake's way. She gave me an approving look meaning she understood why I was ditching class.

I took out some fullscaps to show her that I was going to do something but in reality I was just waiting for Shawn to start working out.

The lesson soon started. The students were split into two teams. They were going to play dodgeball , girls vs boys, but with a twist. Each person who gets hit has to do a push up.

This was going to get interesting.

The game eventually started. Random boys and girls started to get hit. I watched closely as Lexi went to grab the ball and shot right at Shawn, hitting him on his chest. Her smirk grew as she turned around and flipped her hair.

I swear this girl never sweated.

But, it was also time for Shawn to attempt a push up. He inhaled deeply and bent over onto his arms and did a perfect push up.

Damn it was so hot. His back muscles were visible through his shirt as sweat dripped from his face.

He stood up and looked over my way, a smirk forming on his adorable face. I flipped him off and continued fake "writing".

Soon the lesson ended, and the idiot made his way over to me.

"Stay away from me, you smell of sweat" I joked at him.  He chuckled and shrugged. "Guess you now owe me a date missy. I told you not to underestimate me"he said grinning.

"Guess I do"I said as I started to walk away. I was trying to attempt one of those cool exits that mean girls do in movies but I just ended up almost tripping due to me being clumsy and having a bandaged foot. Luckily Shawn grabbed me and prevented me from making a scene.

"Saved you again. You should be more careful Elizabeth" he said in a jokingly stern voice. "Fuck you Shawn, you know I hate being called  by my first name" I replied as he scoffed.

"Wow this girl is so rude. Not even a thank you. How am I even friends with you?"He asked as we made our way to the parking area.

"Thank you" I replied as I held his hand trying to contain my balance.

We made our way over to his car and he drove me home.

As soon as we arrived in front of my house, he exited the car and walked me to my front door.

Before entering my house, he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"So, I'm heading home to take a shower cause I smell really bad. Then I'm going to pick you up for our date. So- be ready around five" he said smiling.

"See you soon Mendes"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||