Epilogue

Narrator

On Monday morning, Shawn left for the airport to make his way over to England. He knew he was going to miss home but in his heart he knew he had made the right decision.

Meanwhile, Elle decided to continue to study at school and graduate. She decided she would continue to study in the business industry and build a career out of it.

Alex was still undecided but she was always by her best friend's side, supporting her through thick and thin. It was a rough couple of months for both Alex and Elle. They both missed Shawn deeply but they were eternally happy for him and his future success.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Present day

Elle

I took a deep breath and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

Last day of school

It was time for graduation. Alex was waiting for me downstairs so that we would head to the ceremony together. I wiped the few tears that were streaming down my face before heading downstairs.

I missed him so much more than I could admit.

"Oh I'm so proud of you little sister" Lei squealed as she made her ways towards me, embracing me into a tight hug.

"I can't breathe" I muttered.

"Babe let go of your sister. We're going to be late" Alex yelled out.

Lei and I broke off the hug and started to make our way towards Lei's car.

"I call shotgun" Alex yelled.

I groaned. "You always sit in the front and play depressing songs" I groaned in frustration.

"I do not" Alex protested. "Hate to break it to you babe, but your songs are shit" Lei muttered chucking. Alex huffed.

"But I still love you" she continued. I rolled my eyes as I got in the backseat.

I couldn't believe my sister and bestfriend were dating, but hey, one thing I learnt about life is that you never know what to expect.

All I know is that I can't wait to discover what my future holds for me......

The End

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This story is finished but a sequel might be up soon