Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24:

Recap:

Fight one: Ochaco Uraraka versus Tokoyami Fumikage

Fight two: Hitoshi Shinsou versus Denki Kaminari

Fight three: Itsuka Kendo versus Hanta Sero

Fight four: Monoma Neito versus Izuku Midoriya

Fight five: Bakugou Katsuki versus Mina ashido

Fight six: Todoroki Shouto versus Kosei Tsuburaba

Fight seven: Kirishima Eijiro versus TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu

Fight eight: Noriko Sachiko versus Shiozaki Ibara

Resume:

3rd pov continued:

The mini-games went by relatively uneventfully, Kendo used Monoma as a prop for one of the games which many found entertaining but otherwise not much of note occurred. The first competitors were Uraraka and Tokoyami, both of them sat in their assigned waiting rooms anticipating their first match. Uraraka had recently spent a lot of time hangout out with Izuku so she had a plan, it simply relied on her avoiding Tokoyami's quirk, Dark shadow.

"THE ONE ON ONE COMPETITIONS BEGIN WITH A SHOWDOWN FROM CLASS A! IT'S OCHACO URARAKA AND TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!" Present Mic announced.

"Begin!" Midnight called flicking her whip like a flag.

Uraraka ran forward her body low to the ground. She zigzagged around Tokoyami who predictably sent out his quirk to fight her. She slid under the extended dark shadows body, slowly but surely making it closer and closer to Tokoyami himself. Dark shadow rammed its head towards her causing her to dodge and it to hit the ground cracking the concrete. Uraraka took advantage of the freed rocks and picked one up using her quirk to make it lighter and allow her to throw it more easily. She threw it and released her quirk a second before it made contact with her opponents face making the force increase and disorient him. She rushed the forward the last bit until she was able to slam her hand into Tokoyami's stomach and use her quirk to throw him out of bounds.

She stood there breathing heavily and sweating slightly from all her running. Cheering erupted from the stands, loudest from the class 1a spectators section.

"OCHACO URARAKA PROCEEDS TO THE NEXT ROUND, THE NEXT COMPETITORS ARE THE MYSTERIOUS MAN WITH THE BRAINWASHING QUIRK: HITOSHI SHINSOU, AND THE ELECTRIC PIKACHU: KAMINARI DENKI" Present Mic shouted into the microphone as Cementoss repaired the small section of concrete that was destroyed by Dark Shadow.

Shaggy purple hair appeared at one end of the stadium, Hitoshi Shinsou walked out on stage the permanent dark shadows under his eyes more prominent than usual and his hand rubbing the back of his neck in a mixture of anxiety and confidence.

Kaminari Denki appeared at the other end his grin expressing his complete faith that he would win this.

They both stood silently across from each other until Midnight signaled for them to begin. Kaminari jumped back a smirk on his face while Shinsou simply asked "what attack are you going to use against me?" everyone in the audience heard his quiet sentence, some people yelled at him to move or fight back as Kaminari became covered in electricity.

"Indiscriminate shock three million volts!" Kaminari shouted seconds before he planned to release his electric charge.

Shinsou smirked, "stop" he commanded. Everyone stopped shouting in the audience as Kaminari canceled his attack. "Now walk out of bounds" nobody else moved as the electric boy turned around, his eyes clouded and simply walked out of bounds.