Chapter 14: Aogiri Pt. 4: Torture, Transformation and The Raid

2 Days later.....
A mile from Aogiri Base, 11th Ward.....
A convoy of military vehicles all with the CCG emblem on their hulls drive down the road towards the Aogiri Base. Following them was a young man in his late teens dressed in a brightly colored hoodie on a bicycle as he pedaled as fast as his legs would allow. Inside the middle vehicle were 6 men dressed in matching grey vests, black combat fatigues and grey helmets. They each held a suitcase in their hands as they all had their eyes closed save for one with white hair and rolled up sleeves who was examining his SMG with a large grin.
"You train with your quinque already Amon?"
A man in his late twenties with black hair covered by his helmet nodded.
"Yes, but it still takes a little getting used to." He relied honestly. A man with brown hair nodded with a smile. He turned to his partner a bully man with slicked back black hair with a smile.
"You remember the first time we used these?" He asked tapping the back of his neck where a grey collar attached to the vest with a hidden button lied. The man nodded.
"That was a hell of time Nori." He replied. Yukinori Shinohara nodded.
"All the same Iwao. We're prepared this time if the Owl shows up." Shinohara said with a determined expression. Amon looked at them.
"You two seem to have history with the One-Eyed Owl." He remarked. One of the occupants a man in his early twenties answered the question.
"Many of the veteran investigators have something against the Owl. He's been responsible for the deaths of dozens if not hundreds of our comrades. So far, the only person to take on the Owl single-handedly is Arima." He said seriously. Amon nodded.
"Thank you Hirako-san." The man wrinkled his nose at that.
"It's Take. None of that Hirako-san crap."
Amon nodded with a sheepish smile.
"Where's Investigator Hoji, by the way?" He asked. Take shrugged.
"Something came up. He called me as the replacement." He replied.

Aogiri Base, 11th Ward, at the same time......
The sound of flesh being torn was heard followed by sharp intake of breath. It was large cylindrical building with a high roof and a wide area. In the middle of it was two people. One with dark hair and another with faded blonde hair.
"You've certainly lasted longer than anyone else I've done this with." The blonde mused. The dark haired one grit his teeth as he heard the man snap his finger again and grab a tool.
'I can barely focus!' He thought gritting his teeth. 'This stupid centipede in my ear and his appendage cutting is wearing out my mental state. He closed his eyes as the blonde took out some pliers and approached the dark haired young man.
"You will break Kaneki-kun!" He declared as he placed the pliers around the half-ghoul's finger.

Outskirts of the Base.....
A group was gathered there. Banjou surveyed the area with binoculars before nodding.
"The easiest access is through the side entrance." He said pointing at an area with a guard posted at it.
"You should be able to fool the guard with your cloaks and get in. I'm not quite sure where the He could be, but I hope you find him." He said as he stood up with the rest of his companions. Yoshimura nodded to them.
"Banjou-san I want you to head over there," he said pointing a slightly elevated area. "And provide surveillance for the rescue group. Inform them on the CCG's progress and any updates if you see Kaneki." He ordered. Banjou nodded.
"Yes sir! Let's go!" He said. Yoshimura looked to the others.
"Renji, go with Uta and Tsukiyama and check the first building. Nishio, Touka, check the second. I'll provide the distraction if the investigators get too far in." He said and they all nodded.

CCG Raid Unit......
Marude was not a happy camper. He watched the camera feed as soldiers were getting shot down by Aogiri marksmen while the men holding the shields struggled to provide cover.
"Incompetent idiots!" He roared as he he kicked open the mobile command center door and stomped towards the battle line. Shinohara, Kurosawa, Amon and Hirako sweatdropped as they watched him grab a soldier's and kill several Aogiri shooters with ease as he yelled at the men.
"You stupid, incompetent twits! Do any of you know how to aim?!"
While this was happening, Juuzou was tiptoeing towards a motorcycle parked at the back with a mischievous grin.
"This is not going how I expected it to go." Said the perplexed Amon. Hirako looked ready to smack someone upside the head.
"Can't even trust the military to be useful. Wonderful." He remarked. Shinohara and Kurosawa just looked neutral. They heard the roar of an engine and stepped back as a motorcycle drove past them at a full speed and used the mobile command center as a ramp to reach the building windows as the driver hopped out with an SMG in one hand and a silver rectangular-bladed quinque in the other.
"Good EVENING!" was the cry from Juuzou Suzuya as he massacred an entire floor full of ghouls. He popped out at the window and waved his arms. They heard a whimper and saw Marude crying waterfalls before he hopped up in rage and roared.
"CHARGE!!!!"
Take release his quinque as the Amon released Kura and Shinohara and Kuroiwa released their quinques.
"Go time! Amon, take the flank. Take, charge up front! Kuroiwa let's take the second building!" Shinohara said as they ran.
"Meet us at the second building's rooftop."
Marude was still on the ground crying waterfalls as he watched the burning wreckage of his motorcycle.