Chapter 17: Fine Dining, Blood Shining

1 Week and 2 Days Later....
Ghoul Restaurant, 20th Ward, Evening......
Akira surveyed the mass of dead bodies and raised an eyebrow.
'You killed a FEW ghouls?' She thought back to what Kaneki had told her a few days ago.
'More than a dozen ghouls. All assigned to protect their bosses and this "Madam A" and he says a few?' She asks herself and she shook her head. Classic Kaneki. Always so modest. She looked through the bodies and found remains of shattered kagune scattered around.
'Rinkaku.' She thought and saw several crystalline shards scattered around as well while others were buried in some of the ghoul guards.
'Ukaku.' She identified. She saw the remains of a mask and took a look at it. It was one-eyed and a mix of white and black. The side of it seemed to have been destroyed by a blunt force and it was stained in blood.
'What exactly happened here?' She wondered.

2 Days Earlier...
Underground Ghoul Training Network, 20th Ward.....
CRACK
"This is not training!"
CRUNCH
"This is torture!"
"Oh stop whining you big baby!"
Nishio flew through the air and landed hard on the ground getting the air knocked out of him. He sat up and massaged his ribs as he felt his body healing from the fight.
"Ow." He muttered before a hand was held out to him. He looked up and saw Kaneki in a black tank top with white sweatpants smiling.
"You've improved." He commented. Nishio smiled at that and held the hand to be pulled up. He groaned as he felt a few bones pop back into place while Kaneki wiped some sweat off and tossed Nishio his own towel. Touka was seated on top of a railing on the upper level drinking water with a towel on her shoulders.
"He's not wrong," She said with a nod. "You've gotten faster and you're managing to get a few more hits on me." She remarked. Nishio nodded as Kaneki checked his phone and nodded as he turned to the two with Touka having dropped to the ground and walked with them.
"Rest up and get a good meal. The raid starts this evening we'll meet up with Tsukiyama at the restaurant, wear a mask." He said as he pocketed his phone and smiled.

Ghoul Restaurant, Evening.....
Kaneki was lain on a long tray with his mask donned and dressed in a grey dress shirt and black jeans. Under the clothes was his batt"e suit which was essentially a specially designed body suit mixed with Kevlar and leather. It was adorned with white markings along the arms, chest and legs. Kaneki also wore gloves so as not to leave any markings or prints. Tsukiyama was dressed in his traditional gourmet attire of a full white suit with a purple shirt and his quarter mask.
"Everyone ready?" Kaneki inquired as Touka and Nishio nodded while Tsukiyama gave an amused smile.
"Quite the irony honestly. This will be their last meal and they shall eat nothing." The eccentric ghoul commented while eyeing Kaneki only to receive a cold glare in return.
"If you so much as taste me, I'll rip your tongue out and castrate you." He threatened to which Tsukiyama twitched nervously. Kaneki looked to Touka and Nishio and nodded to them. Touka was dressed in a formal waiter's suit with white half mask covering her eyes and nose. Nishio wore a blue half mask and was dressed in a similar waiter's outfit.

Nishio and Touka In their disguises wheeled the long cart with Kaneki on the tray covered by a white cloth. Tsukiyama was ahead of them standing at the door with an excited smile. He opened the doors and they found themselves in a long hall with dozens of masked guests watching Tsukiyama while he gestured to Touka and Nishio who wheeled in the shrouded Kaneki.
"This will be your dinner for tonight!" He yelled enthusiastically.
"Inhale the intoxicating scent! He will be one of the greatest meals you will ever have!" He continued on as the ghouls got a whiff of his scent and grinned hungrily for the meal. Tsukiyama's grin widened.
"And he will be your last." He finished as Nishio and Touka ripped the cloth covering revealing the masked Kaneki as he leapt into action with his four tails sprouting from his back.
"BON APPETIT!!" Tsukiyama yelled as he released his own kagune and impaled a guest. Touka jumped into the air releasing a hail of crystal shards from her wings hitting several guests while Nishio impaled three guests at the same time with his bluish tail. He twisted out of a strike from tendril kagune and lashed out with his tail slamming the ghoul guard into a wall violently. While he and Touka were dealing with the guards, Kaneki was leaving a trail of dead bodies in his wake as his four tails had flattened slightly into sharpened blades and he was deftly slicing and impaling guard after guard before sliding in between a group and impaling four through the back with his tails spilling blood on the ground. He saw three more running at him as Madam A watched in terror. He smirked behind his mask and ran long the wall to the left before spinning and decapitating the guards with a swift tail strike. He landed in front of Madam A with all four tails poised for a strike as she fell backwards shaking.