Chapter 18: Kanou's Lab Pt. 1

Akihiro Kanou's Mansion, Evening.......
Kaneki, Tsukiyama, Renji and Banjou were standing on a hill overlooking the property. Kaneki was holding a pair of binoculars as he scanned the area before centering on several masked figures garbed on white suits and red cloaks. He smiled and nodded to the three.
"Looks like the madam was right. Aogiri is working with the White Suits. Let's follow them for now." He said as he handed the binoculars back to Renji and slipped his mask on. Kaneki was now dressed in a black and grey hoodie with black jeans with boots. Under it was his battle suit as he fixed the mask over his face leaving his left eye exposed and moved forward followed by the others who donned their own masks. Kaneki typed a message on his phone and sent it discreetly before moving ahead of the others.

The team followed the group into the mansion where a large hatch in the main hall opened to reveal a path leading down a tunnel. The White Suits and Aogiri went down it quietly followed by Kaneki's team.
"What are we doing here anyway?" Asked a White Suit with slicked back blonde hair and white mask. The Aogiri shrugged before one of the replied.
"Madam A was captured a couple of days ago by an unknown team of ghouls. Kanou may be compromised so Tatara and the Boss don't anything happening to him for now."
The masked blonde snorted.
"I told you I should've been assigned to that human's protection detail. Instead you assign some half-ghoul amateurs."
The Aogiri looked at the masked blonde.
"Big words from you Naki. If our intel is correct this is the same guy who killed Yamori."
The masked blonde, Naki, bristled and snarled.
"What!? I'll fucking kill him!" He yelled only to have a bladed kagune leveled at his neck.
"Not today, Naki," The Aogiri said. "Now shut up and come on. Let's get Kanou out of here." He ordered. They came in front of a large metallic door that opened to reveal a large lab filled with metal tubes and pipes.
"You guys are sloppy," a voice mused. The group turned to a large and muscled man with a goatee and long hair that came past his shoulders. He was bare chested and only wore pants as he landed lightly on the ground and glared past them.
"Come out, now." He ordered. Out of the shadows were four masked figures. One with a familiar mask and scent as the Aogiri members tensed while the White Suits got into fighting stances.
"You smell like Rize, boy." The man declared. Kaneki raised an eyebrow and got into a stance.
"And? You a relative?" He asked as the RC Cell energy around began to swirl around, his kagune just aching to release. He looked at the enemies before them.
"Tsukiyama, Banjou draw the Aogiri and White Suits away from here. Renji, find Kanou, I got these two." He said as the big man glared at him while the masked blonde giggled a little as a his Koukaku blade was released. The big man just stared forward. Kaneki released his kagune revealing the four scaly tails that swished around. The big man's face contorted into a raged expression.
"You're the one Kanou talked about. The one who hurt Rize!" He roared before speeding towards Kaneki who dashed to the side avoiding a punch to the ground that created a crater.
'Okay, this guy's fast and strong. Based on his physique, I'm going to have to get serious.' He thought to himself as he ducked under a kick that heavily dented a metal tube. He lunged and buried his knee into the man's gut sending him skidding backwards into the wall cracking it. The man didn't even flinch as spit some blood and glared.
"My name is Shachi." He said as Kaneki watched carefully.
"Kaneki." He replied before both rushed at the same time and swung their fists connecting at the same time creating a small shockwave as Kaneki's punch connected with Shachi's jaw while a fist was buried in his gut. They flew backwards.

Mansion Entrance, At the same time......
Akira and Amon moved into the mansion followed by Shinohara and Juuzuo as they saw the opened hatch and moved down. They heard sounds of fighting as the floor shook. They entered the lab and saw two people get propelled backwards one landing against the wall cracking it while the other landed on the ground shattering it. The one on the ground got up first revealing long black hair and a muscled physique as he leapt forwards and into the one in the wall as they disappeared through a hole.
"Shinohara, Juuzuo cleat this room. Amon and I will clear the other." She declared before she felt the wind shift and pulled Amon out of the way as a bluish blade slammed against the ground where they were. She clicked her quinque case revealing a purplish blue smooth whip-like quinque while Amon released Kura. The assailant giggled as several White Suits joined him for battle.
"Let's have some fun!" He declared.