RE: Chapter 1: Enter Haise Sasaki

A/N: I'm making the story progression much faster since I honestly don't enjoy the dragging of the story and I'd have more fun when I reach the Auction Arc.

2 years ago, the city of Tokyo was marked as one of the dangerous places in the world. Why? One word, Ghouls. Ever since the battle between a CCG Raid Force and the combined forces of Aogiri Tree and Anteiku. The ghoul forces were driven back, but this also resulted in the ghoul's activities becoming even more covert. Hence, why certain parts of Tokyo were marked as highly dangerous. The safest area is the 1st Ward. Location of the CCG HQ and the most secure place in the city.

We now find ourselves in the streets of one of the more dangerous wards. A man with short dark hair dressed in a white coat carrying a suit case with headphones on was leaning against the taxi sign. Incidentally, a taxi stopped in front of him with the man nodding and walking into the taxi calmly.
"Where to?" The taxi driver asked. The man shrugged.
"The closest train station will do." He said lazily with the driver huffing before nodding and the car took off. A little distance away from the taxi was a man in a black dress shirt and pants with sandals on wearing a helmet watched.
"Don't intercept unless there's an actual threat." A voice spoke out in his ear. The man nodded with a sharp toothed grin.
"Got it."

Meanwhile in the taxi, the man continued to check his phone periodically and narrowed his eyes as the taxi's path was definitely not towards the train station.
"I'm pretty sure the train station was the other way." He said with the driver smiling.
"Don't worry, this is a short cut." The dark haired man nodded before he clicked his case which hissed with smoke as the driver frowned before he saw a flash of red and silver and swerved. The taxi flipped several times with the dark haired man smoothly jumping out and landing lightly as the taxi stopped against the wall of the tunnel they were in. He held a silver and red chokuto as he carefully watched the driver get out with a growl as his eyes turned red with black sclera and a metallic tail shot out from behind him.
"Damn Doves. I should've killed you the minute you walked into the car." Th ghoul growled as the tail rushed at the dark haired man only for the strike to be parried almost lazily with the Dove rushing forward and delivering a hard kick to the ghoul's chest sending back against the car with a crash. There was the sound of rushing air as the Dove frowned and dashed back as several middle-like projectiles slammed into the taxi with a roaring explosion. The Dove sighed.
"Sensei said you weren't supposed to interfere. I had him." He said annoyedoy with the man in the motorcycle hopping off while removing his helmet revealing short blonde hair and cocky smirk.

"Can't let you have all the fun, Lord Urie!" He said with the now identified Urie frowning before casually taking a step back as the rider was impaled by a metallic tail and slammed into the ground.
"You think that'll kill me?! It's just you now, you damn Dove!" The ghoul roared as he was covered in scorch marks. Urie smiled.
"While I wouldn't mind him being dead, I still have to suffer his presence, so allow me to correct you." He said before dashing forwards while dodging the tail swipes before swinging his blade and slicing the ghoul's arm off before he was bombarded with numerous projectiles once more, sending him into the wall with the blonde now up with a strange looking sack protruding out of his back that was regenerating spike shaped missiles.
"You could've warned me. It still hurts like a bitch." He whined with Urie shrugging.
"Not my fault your senses are terrible." He said before they both tensed as they saw the man flying at them looking deformed before a blur dashed past him and his throat was slashed open before he was pinned to the ground by an identical silver and red blade. He gurgled feebly while two figures walked in calmly. One was a woman with dark greenish hair dressed in a identical white coat holding a curved glowing red knife while the other was a tall man with glasses on and shoulder length white hair with black hair on the crown of his head. The man sighed.
"What did I say about lowering your guard?" The two looked down with Urie looking frustrated.
"To not do it." The blonde replied with the man nodding before kneeling next to the pinned ghoul was struggling before he looked into calm grey eyes and a creepy smile.
"You're going to tell us everything you know on Torso. Understand?" The ghoul looked into those eyes and gulped.