Part 76

Your POV

We got home late, the lights were all off so I assumed everyone was asleep. Thankfully Sandy was gone. Man I wanted to beat some sense into her. I had never seen Dal handle a situation so well. Sober at least. 

We shut the front door as quietly as we could but it still slammed, we stayed still  a second to make sure no one had heard us. Once we were absolutely sure we tiptoed into the living room and there lay Two-Bit with an empty bottle of beer in his hand. He was snoring. loud. 

Soda flops onto the sofa and pulls me down with him. The springs inside the sofa screech a little but not loud enough to wake anyone. Or so we thought. Two-Bit springs up and glances around wildly.

"Oh it's just you guys." He stumbles a little. "It's pretty late outside. Yall know what time it is?"

"Late?" I guess. Soda stifles a laugh.

"Exactly." He points a finger at Soda. "Be a gentleman bring the lady home at a respectable time."  He turns his gaze to me, "and you, I expected more from you." He shakes his head in disappointment.  "I gotta take a piss."

He stumbles off to the bathroom bumping into the walls on the way there. I shake my head smiling. "that guy I'll tell you." Soda chuckles.

"It looks so good on you." Soda holds out my hand so he can admire the ring. I kiss his temple. "pretty crappy way to propose huh?"

"I thought it was sweet the way you proposed." We lean our heads together.

"YOU PROPOSED?!" 

A/N

Exams are soon ;-;

~Stay Gold Bitches