Markus x Reader x Connor

Author here, this isn't exactly a pairing, but there are implications of it mainly with Connor and Markus, Kara is already in Canada with Alice and didn't want to return. ENJOY. Also, I'm from England and have no idea how American colleges work so if I did it wrong, I apologise. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!

I must admit, I was honestly surprised when I saw the number of androids wanting to work with a human for a little college project for free for the anniversary of the freedom of androids.

Although when I told them exactly what I had in mind, some of them became skeptical and almost considered leaving, that is until I suggested we do most of the scenes in their territory so they would feel safer.

Maybe I should start at the beginning, basically in a weeks time would be the anniversary of when Androids were given equal rights and considered an intelligent species (from what I heard anyway), and I was given a project from college to do a collab with some of them, whether it was a play, interview, music video etc.

I had decided to do a music video, but I had needed information on what life was like before they 'broke free of their system', it had been difficult as not many were willing to share their stories with a human (not that I could blame them), but I eventually managed to get a good idea on what it was like and how Markus helped boost their confidence as well as their will to live. They seemed even more confident when I asked about the peaceful rebellion they did, I couldn't help but smile as they went into detail.

I even wanted to have some memory added to the video but felt that it was going overboard, but when I suggested it to them, it was still 50-50.

"Even if we considered sharing, what exactly would you want?" an android who was built to be a Gardner asked.

"I simply want to put the humans in your shoes, so to speak" I explained calmly, feeling a little nervous since we hadn't started yet "I want them to see what you saw when you rebelled during the time you were freeing the androids from those stores, and when Markus had created the flag and the symbol for freedom"

"Why?"

"I want them to experience everything as if they were an android not just with music, but with images"

They had decided to wait until the end of the shooting before making that decision, I didn't hesitate to agree. Everything would be done green screen and I could add the background later.

"You want us to WHAT?!"

Yeah, that did sound bad when I said it like that.

"Let me rephrase that" I started calmly "I want to make it look like you have been 'killed' or at least injured" I made quotation marks "you have either the choice of a paintball gun, which won't look realistic much, or I could place packets of blue paint on your body and have fake bullets (the kind that won't kill you, can't remember what they are called), I would have used simple silver small balls but they won't do the 'damage' I want to show"

"And what? We're supposed to let you 'shoot' us?" another male android accused me "how do we know you won't kill us?"

"I'm not going to be the one 'shooting' anyone, it's you guys, you have guns here, I've seen them and you have been given permission to have them provided they are only used inside the building, all you need to do is find blank 'shells' and use them to break the bag"

They still looked at me as if I was going to bomb them all right now, I managed to hold back a sigh before continuing.

"I'm sorry, but I can't exactly buy bulletproof vests, but if it will make you comfortable, I can act that part out, I'll just need someone to help me to attach them to the clothing"