chapter 3: what secret?

A/N: oh my gosh that's crazy^
that bottom photo was at my concertttt tho my picture of it is so blurry....

A/N: oh my gosh that's crazy^that bottom photo was at my concertttt tho my picture of it is so blurry

ROSS

ROSS

I woke up this morning with sticky cheeks. When will I get over her? It happens every time, I cry myself to sleep, I suffer because her face and everything about her comes flooding to my head. I can't stop thinking about her. Laura.

I watched so many of her interviews, so many times. When I'm alone, they make me smile, until she brings up something to bring up my memories with her.

I head downstairs after I wipe my eyes of all the tears. As soon as I get to the bottom of the steps, Rydel walks up to me.

"Hey how are you doing, you know, since the Austin and Ally episode aired exactly 7 years ago today?" Huh. I hadn't really thought about it yet, but yeah, it's been 7 years since that show ended. Now I miss them all so much, one the most....

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. I just have to get her off my mind a little." I respond. She nods and hugs me. I let out a little sigh, and shut my eyes so I don't cry.

"Hey guys, what going on?" Ryland appears from around the corner.

"Not much, why?" Rydel replies, knowing that if I talk, I might my voice might break.

"Oh, well your record studio called. They have someone that they think you guys should do a duet with." Ryland explains.

My head lifts itself off of my sister's shoulder and I look at Ryland. "With who?"

"I'm not sure yet but they seemed really excited about it." Ryland says, typing a text to somebody. I sense a little nervousness from him, yeah, he knows but he won't tell.

He looks up, "Hey Rydel, can I talk to you for a moment?"

She unwraps her arms from around my neck and I walk over to my mom. "Hey mom. What are you doing?" She looks up from the pan.

"Hi Ross, I'm making some bacon and eggs." she says, flipping and egg with her spatula.

"Where are Rocky and Riker at?" I ask, considering I haven't seen them yet and it's about 11:00 am.

"I think Riker went out for a brunch date with Vanni" my mom says. Oh, Vanni is Riker's girlfriend. She gets along very well with our family and we all love her too. "And Rocky is still sleeping. Actually can you go wake him up?".

I nod and head upstairs with a bottle of freezing cold water and a smirk across my face.

I open the door to Rocky's room and tiptoe over to the bed , where there was a soft breathing and a lump under the covers. That soft breathing is about to be a loud scream.

So I open the lid of the bottle and then I flip it quickly. Water comes out and hits Rocky's face and hair. He jumps, opens his eyes, and just looks at me before putting his head back down. "Wait what, no fighting back?" I ask

He just lays there for a few seconds "I'm too tired right now." he mumbles. I laugh slightly and leave the room.

I go back downstairs to hang out. Rydel walks past me, giggling slightly, making me a little confused. Weird.....

hey heyyyy. i'm back with another chapter! idk if you guys even like this book soooo. but if you do, vote comment if u wanna. mwahhhh