chapter 7: it's been seven years

a/n guys this is so cute. i was watching reruns of austin and ally and now i realize how much i miss it....

LAURA

I arrived home from a date with Shawn. He took me out to an Italian restaurant which was really good, but he had to go to practice so I just drove home. it's pretty warm out so I decided I would go to my room and change into more summery outfit.

I threw on a jean skirt and a blue cropped top with loose sleeves. I went to the living room and turned on the TV.

About 5 seconds after sitting on the sofa, the doorbell rang

About 5 seconds after sitting on the sofa, the doorbell rang. Aren't most people at work now, considering it's about noon?

I made my way over to the door, looking through the peephole first. Yeah, everyone is at work right now except the one and only Ross Shor Lynch.

I took a deep breath and stepped back. Why is he here and at this time? I thought for a moment before realizing that I should probably open the door. I took a few steps forward and swung open the door.

"Hey" he said, lifting his head up to look at me. "Whoa."

"Hey Ross. What are you doing here?" I said looking everywhere but his eyes.

"I just wanted to stop by." he said, lifting up his arms, to show me a vase of lilies and roses.

"Oh whoa those are stunning... You can come in." as I opened the door wider so he could squeeze in.

He walked into my apartment and looked around for a second before awkwardly positioning himself on the sofa. His hazel colored eyes swept over my body before he stood up again.

Ross walked over to the door and lifted up a pair of white sneaker and handed them to me. I took them from him, practically speechless.

"Put these on." Okay so he's a little demanding.

I took a seat on the floor so I could put on the sneakers. Once I stood up again, Ross' hand was in the perfect position to drop a set of keys in my hand before grabbing my wrist to drag me out the door.

We practically flew into the elevator and hit the lobby floor. Then we were out to his car in no time at all.

"So are you gonna tell me where we are going or..." I said with a questioning tone.

" We are going out, mainly because we need to catch up. You know what I mean?" he replies.

"Yeah I got you." I said as I looked up at him.

He was so in his zone when driving and listening to music.  I know I've got a boyfriend but you've got to admit, the guy is pretty cute.

We drove for about five minutes before he broke the silence.

"So how have you been the last, I don't know, 7 years? Wow it's crazy it's been that long." he says with a slight laugh, the corners of his lips lifting up a little.

"Well, I met Shawn, wrote and released some new music, learned how to use Twitter, filmed some movies. What about you?"

wassup guys....
so i figured that the chapters for this book are a little too short so i'm gonna start making them a little longer, maybe like 100 or so words longer??

what do you think??

please vote and comment!!! cause i see that it's getting some reads but nobody is reacting to the book!!