chapter 4: again

ROSS

We've all agreed to do this duet. Apparently, Ryland told all my siblings already know who we are going to do this duet with, but they won't tell me.

They said they want it to be more of a surprise for me, and I do know that it's a girl. Yet that only narrows it down to what, about half of all people who can sing.

"So are we all going to the studio today? I'm pretty excited to meet this person we're doing this duet with." I ask my siblings.

"If I tell you that she's someone you've met before, would it make you relax for a second?" Riker says.

"I know her?" I ask. I don't know many girls that sing. There are a few different names running through my mind.

"Yeah, were going to the studio tonight, so you can meet her then." Rocky tell me.

So now I'm excited for tonight. I wonder if this girl is pretty because I might need her to help get my mind of... Laura.

I know, it's not a good thing to date someone to get your mind off of someone else, but I'm desperate. Even better, this girl is famous and our relationship would break the internet and then Laura would find out.

————————————————————————
It's about 6:00 and we're are on our way to the studio to meet the person for the duet.

Once we open the doors to the building, Ryland pulls a blindfold out of his back pocket. I look at him. "No. I'm not wearing a blindfold" I tell him, slightly smiling.

I get it, they want to surprise me with whoever she is. If it's someone I'm obsessed with and I love their music, I'll want to see them and not embarrass myself.

Because I'm on my own, my 3 brothers combined are stronger. So all my siblings hold my arms as Rydel ties the bandana around my head. They lead my blind ass through the doorway and make me sit on a stool. I feel them all let go of my arm and talk to someone.

I thought I heard a voice I haven't heard in so long, but it was impossible. I could hear people moving around, and there was some talking. The loud voices were my sibling but I knew this mysterious girls was whispering because I could hardly hear what she was saying.

"Hey, I'm still here, you know. Can you take the blindfold off?" I ask. "Yeah. One minute." Said Rydel. I felt someone grab both of my hands and pull me forwards a little. Then they let go, and I hear footsteps, getting slightly more distant.

Someone else, with small, soft hands held took one of my hands into theirs and then took the other.

Wait... no I don't think so. I can't be her. Yeah she can sing, but my siblings would've warned me...

The blindfold is untied...

My eyes slowly open...

I make out a short figure in front of me...

And my jaw drops to the ground...

No...

Fucking...

Way...

"Laura?"

wow so this was a kinda short chapter. i like it but at the same time, i know it's actually sucky but if you stick around, maybe it'll get better??

anyways, even tho i know it's not that great, please vote and comment.
see ya next chapterrrr