chapter 14: even fake couples fall

LAURA

Ross picked me up at 1:30. On time. Our ride to set was really fun, as we sung to some throw back songs. On the way, we stopped at a fast food place and I ordered a milkshake and Ross got some fries.

We did the entire couple thing, fighting for who gets to pay, but he ended up paying, saying that it was about time he was allowed to pay for some of my things.

We ended up talking about a possible relationship between us in the car. I asked him what he meant when he said it's about time he pay for some of my things and he told me that since he started liking me, he knew he would get me. One day.

I know right? Cocky?

I laughed, but then he said that he had been saving up since then and put aside some money so when we actually got together, he could spoil me. Sweet, right?

Our conversation got tense around there but we just turned up the music and sang, breathing in the not so clean air or LA.

Once we arrived to the set, I was sent straight to hair and makeup. I sat for 50 minutes as the artists did their work, curling my hair and applying makeup to my face.

Then they sent me off the wardrobe. I was put into a summery dress and some platform sandals to make me appear taller.

I headed to the room with the green screen, held up by flimsy poles

I headed to the room with the green screen, held up by flimsy poles. I stood on the tarp, ready to walk slowly towards the camera.

The crew turned on fans to make my hair blow in the "wind". This was for the scene when I walk towards Ross in his daydream about me.

I have to film four takes because I was walking to fast or to slow. Then as we are looking at the last take, Ross walks in, dresses in a suit.

"He- Woah. You look b-beautiful" He stutters, looking me up and down.

"Thank you. You look nice too." I say, walking over to him and putting my hands on the open part of his suit jacket.

"Thanks. They told me to tell you that they needed you in wardrobe."

"Okay." I say and kiss his cheek. We're slowly building a relationship.

He blushes, almost as red as this summery dress.

I laugh and turn out the door and head over to wardrobe. I get put into a gray dress with slightly off the shoulder straps.

They have decided we will film the kissing scene real quick and get it over with

They have decided we will film the kissing scene real quick and get it over with. This scene is at the end where the guy gets the girl. So the scene is us going on a date then we share a short kiss in the car.

Ross and I sit on opposite sides of the table, which has a vase of lilies in the middle. We casually talk and laugh as the camera rolls, as if we're having loads of fun on the date.

Once we have to film the part where we kiss, both of us get nervous. Ross shakes a little and I give him a hug to get him to relax a little. We get into the car, looking into the cameras that are in the driver and passenger seats.

We actually have to talk during this scene because in the music video, the song is already over and this is the closing.

"So it was really nice, you know, this date?" Ross says, getting into character.

"Yeah. I had an amazing time. Thank you." I say, acting as if I was in love.

"Hey, you think I can take you out again later?" He asks me, and it scares me how real this feels.

"Of course. I'd love that." I say with a genuine smile, starring into his brown eyes.

I start falling out of character and now I'm just falling and I am scared that this falling is for Ross.

i'm actually so obsessed with PUBLIC. like ever since i saw the driver era in concert and they were the open ring bad i fell in loveeeee

okay vote and comment pleaseeee... ahh mwahh.