chapter 16: shoot

LAURA

Ross and I sat down on my couch.

"Ummm. So you know today, I was thinking that..... Wait. You told me you kinda have feelings for me. Right?"

"Yeah. Kinda." I confirm his thought.

"Well. Like how much do you like me? Cause you know I still love you. Like I'll do anything and I want to be with you, and I need to know that if we date, you won't break up with me." He tells me.

"Ross.... I won't break up with you unless I have a reason." I tell him, but is falling out of love a good reason. Hopefully, just because you never know what could happen.

"Okay. I wanna be with you so bad. It's just if we break up, I don't know if I can handle that heartbreak." Ross says, looking down.

I get what he's saying.

"Hey, it's okay. Who knows. Maybe we'll work out and get married one day. Think positively." I tell him, trying to make him a little happier.

"Yeah. I'd like that. A lot." He says, looking up at me and smiling a little. "I should probably get going. It's getting late."

I show him out the front door, kissing his cheek before he leaves.

——————————————————————————

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I have a photo shoot today so it looks like I won't be seeing Ross.

I got dressed in a a pair of jean shorts and a gray cropped top. Then I threw on a white jacket in case it was cold out.

I finished up with some simple makeup and left my hair since they'd change it for the shoot anyways.

I got out to my car and turns out the weather was the complete opposite of what I thought. It was insanely hot. I took off the jacket and threw into the backseat of my car.

I drove about 35 minutes to the magazine's headquarters.

Once I arrived, I was told that we may have a few visitors, and I said that it would be fine. Then I headed to hair, makeup, and wardrobe.

My first outfit was a black dress with lacy arms. I loved how I looked in it.

I took about 70 photos in this dress, then thrown into a long gown which gave off a prom vibe

I took about 70 photos in this dress, then thrown into a long gown which gave off a prom vibe. Though I've never been to prom, I wish I had if these were the kinda dresses they wore. It was a purple-ish color that had a thick slit. Simple but elegant.

These photos were full body shots, unlike the others which were mainly head shots for the front cover of the magazine if that was what the company had decided

My last dress was also full body shots, likely for the inside of the magazine. It was a light blue two piece dress. Stunning. The top was cropped and lace and the skirt was long and flowy.

The pictures were taken within 20 minutes and they seemed perfect

The pictures were taken within 20 minutes and they seemed perfect. The studio gave me a gift, letting me pick one dress to take home, though I hadn't decided which.

I was still dressed in the blue dress when I heard a loud whistle from behind me.

"Damn Laur..."

Ross. I turn around even further and there stands his other four siblings and Ellington.

"Hey. When did you guys get here? And how did you know I was here?" I didn't remember telling any of them that I had a photo shoot today.

"I pulled up a schedule for photo shoots in the area because I wanted to watch one and I saw your name so I thought we would stop by." Rydel says, looking over at Ross, who is still staring at me.

"Oh well, it's nice to see you guys again. I'll be done in a little bit, and we can hang out after." I tell them.

They all agree to hang out later and I chose the dress that I wanna keep. The blue one, partly because of Ross' reaction when he saw me in it and I want to see it again.

The studio crew place the dress in a zip-up cover to it stays clean and hands it over the counter, for me to take it.

I walk out of the studio where the shoot took place and head out to the lobby of the building. I spot the boys and Rydel waiting.

"Hey!"

hey wassupppp?

idk bout anyone else but i'm lowkey addicted to tiktok and it's really getting songs in my head so here we goooo....