Chapter 1

Kiera's POV

"Kiera come on! Our Uber is here.", yelled my bestfriend, Aloni.

"Girl I'm coming!", I yelled back while looking at myself one last time

I am wearing a red off the shoulder dress that compliments my curves , a black two-strap heel, and a matching clutch. I decided to curl my hair and style it half-up half-down. I wanted to do a mysterious look, so I did a smokey eye with a red lip.

...

When we got to the club, we immediately went to the front because Aloni knew the owner. Walking in, I was hit with the strong smell of sweat and alcohol and saw bodies pressed upon bodies in every corner. Finally making it to the bar, we ordered four shots of Tequilas to ease up a bit.

"Oooh this is my song! Let's go dance.", Aloni said already a little tipsy since she was a lightweight.

I finished off my second shot and went to go join her. While dancing, I couldn't help but to feel like I was being watched.

"Hey baby", someone whispered in my ear and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Eew. Get off of me!", I demanded as I pushed myself away and turned around to look at him.

"Come on baby. Why are you playing hard to get?", the drunken creep asked while trying to grab me again.

"I'm not so leave me alone", hoping that he would go away to bother someone else.

"You ugly anyways", the man slurred as he stumbled away.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?", I heard Aloni ask, breaking me out of my daze.

"Huh? Oh yea I'm fine. Just some old perverted dude trying to see who he could bring home tonight", I replied in disgust.

"Eew. Really?", she asked.

"Yea, I'm just glad he's gone.", I said and enjoyed the rest of my night.