Chapter 9

Adonis's POV

After I dropped Kiera off, I went to my house to cool down. As soon as I walked in,  I smelt her.

"What are you doing here Charlene?", I turned around and saw her sitting in the living room.

"You don't sound to excited to see me. What's wrong? Do you need a release?", she said in a nauseating voice and came behind me to massaged my shoulders.

"No I don't. Now I'm going to ask you again what are you doing here?", I said tauntingly and removed myself from her reach.

"Well fine if you must know. David wants to have a family dinner at our house Friday night to discuss some things. No questions asked.", she busied her self with looking at her nails.

"Fine. Now go!", I raised my voice and pointed to the door.

"Aww your no fun.", she pouted and strutted out the door.

Ugh I can't believe I ever fell for someone like that. 

I looked over at the time to see the sun was setting. 

"Time to go have some fun", I thought and left to go meet up with Brandon.

...

The next morning I woke up with a headstart on my plans. I called my secretary to make an appointment with the head of Woodrow Hospital to discuss investment decisions. Then I went to the mall and bought a charm bracelet and chocolate. After I purchased those items, I drove to the hospital to apologize to Kiera.

"Hello, I'm here to see Kiera Williams.", I flashed my signature smile.

"She should be down in about five minutes to go on her lunch break. Anything else? And I mean anything?", she pushed up her breasts and bit her lip flirtatiously.

"No that will be all. Thank you.", I said and went to go sit down.

I looked up when I heard her laugh. There she is again with that same doctor. 

"Kiera!", I called out and walked to her.

She just kept walking like I didn't just say her name. She just got out the doors when I caught up to her.

"Kiera I'm talking to you.", I said and gently grabbed her arm.

"Oh so now you want to talk to me? Look I understand that what happened yesterday was none of my business but that gives you no right to raise your voice at me.", she said with a flame in her eyes.

"You're right. That was completely uncalled for, I'm sorry Kiera. Would you please let me make it up to you with these gifts and a redo of our lunch date?", hoping she would say yes.

"Okay fine, but last one to the car is a rotten egg!", she took off leaving me laughing at her silliness.