Chapter 25

Kiera's POV

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move my hands but I was chained down. 

"Hello?", I called out.

"Kiera?", I heard Aloni groan.

The door opened and the lights flicked on. In walks Charlene, Miranda, and David.

"Ah you both are awake.", David said smirking.

"Where are my kids?", Aloni spoke up.

"There safe. For now.", he said.

"I swear if you do anything to hurt my kids...", she started to say.

"Blah blah blah. You done?", he asked annoyed, "I believe you both know why you are here, but if not you'll know soon."

"In the meantime, Miranda and Charlene will take good care of you two.", he smirked and slammed the door behind him.

They pulled out knives and alcohol and walked towards us.

"Don't you dare touch me!", I said.

"You can't stop me can you?", she plunged a knife in my right thigh and poured alcohol on it.

"Ahhhh! Stop!", I screamed in agony and looked over to see Miranda doing the same to Aloni.

"Nope.", she replied and plunged another knife in my left one.

"I think that's enough for today. Come on Miranda.", she pulled both of them out and walked out the door.

...

The next day they came and horribly wrapped our wounds and fed us stale bread and water.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked before they left.

"Because I don't like you, you ugly mutt.", Charlene spit in my face.

I used the little strength I had and kicked her in the stomach.

"You bitch!", she yelled and punched me in the face then repeatedly kicked me in the stomach.

"Stop! Stop!", I heard Aloni scream right before I blacked out.

...

I woke up today with agonizing pain in my stomach and a swollen face.

"Kiera?", Aloni called.

"Where are they? They said they will do anything to protect us!", I burst out crying.

"I don't know Kiki. All I know is that they are coming.", she tried to reassure me.

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!", I screamed out not taking this pain anymore.

All three of them came rushing in.

"Shut up!", David back slapped me. Before he could do anymore damage, someone came rushing in.

"They're here!", the person yelled frantically.

"Stay here and one of you take her the room!", David ordered and ran out. What room are they talking about? 

...

That room became my worst nightmare. As soon as I got there, I was beaten, tased, and drained of almost all my blood. 

When they left the room, I just layed there thinking. Is this literally what my life has become? Are they even looking for me? Does he even care like he says he does?

Sleep soon came over me and I was pulled into darkness.