Chapter 2

Kiera's POV

This morning I woke up without a hangover. Thankful, but sour that we had to leave early due to another creep trying to aggressively flirt with my bestfriend.

Finally deciding to get out of my lovely bed, I walk to my bathroom to get ready for today. After I completed my morning routine, I walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit which consisted of dark blue scrubs and black crocs. I styled my hair into a bun since it curled back up in the shower.

Grabbing my phone off the charger, a jacket and my purse, I was ready to go.

...

"Mr. and Mrs. Davis, Bryan is improving tremendously. As always just keep an eye on him and press that red button if you need me.", I said to the lovely couple.

"Oh don't worry we will and thank you again Kiera. How can we repay you?", Mr. Davis asked for the hundredth time.

"I'm just doing my job Mr. Davis. Have a nice day!", I said as I exited the room.

"Oh excuse me.", I said when I bumped into someone and bent down to retrieve my clipboard.

"No worries love, it seems as though I wasn't watching where I was going.", I heard a deep voice say.

When I looked up, I saw the most sexiest man I have ever layed eyes on. He had bluish-greyish eyes, a chiseled jaw with a beard growing in, thick eyebrows, a narrow nose, and pink plump lips. Even the way he dressed was sexy. He had this aura about him that just screamed mystery and danger, but I didn't want to stay away. Actually, I wanted to know more about him even if I just met him.

"Um I should get going.", I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Can I at least get a name sweetheart?", the handsome man asked staring into my eyes.

"Kiera", I replied and proceeded to walk knowing that if I stayed a little longer, I might do something I regret.