Chapter 11

Adonis's POV

The date went great this time. I mean we bonded over our favorite things. With her I just feel a strong connection like that night I came to her house. It's different but I like it.

When I pulled in my driveway, I saw that Aries was here. I walked in and seen him sipping a dark red liquid, showcasing his fangs and daunting red eyes.

"Yo what's going on?", wondering whats got him acting this way.

"I'm gonna kill them.", he sternly stated; still not looking at me.

"Who?", I asked.

"The bitch who decided to let one of her pimps to beat my daughter that's who.", he said in a calm sinister voice that would scare anybody if they didn't know him like I did.

"Wtf! Naw they not getting away with this. Let's go!", getting mad by the second.

"We can't! She knew I would be after her so both of them fled but I got my boys working on that as we speak.", finishing his drink.

"Hey daddy.", I heard my little niece say from the stairs.

"Hey Rayne. What are you doing up?", he quickly went back to his normal state.

"I had a bad dream.", Rayne said bursting into tears.

"Shh shh it's okay. Now tell daddy what the dream was about.", he hushed her and dried her tears.

"It was about a big scary man named Shawn who started to beat me because I didn't make up my bed and mommy was crying and trying to get him off but he beat her too.", she sadly whispered.

Before he had a chance to respond, his phone rang and he let down Rayne and told her to go to the kitchen. They talked for a little bit then hung up.

"They found them. They just landed in Russia and headed towards Snake's Venom. Which is y...", I cut him off.

"My father's territory.", I ended, "I have to go with you."

"No, I must do this alone and don't you have that dinner with him? Use that to gather information.", He rushed out while making phone calls.

"Alright but that's tomorrow and I refuse to take Rayne with me over there.", thinking about options I can choose.

"Don't worry I know someone who would be glad to help.", he smirked and walked to the kitchen.

I wonder who.